Ace Part 14

As I walk into my apartment I grab a glass of scotch and sit on my couch. What is wrong with Abby doesn't she understand that ever since that kiss she is all I think about to the point that it is messing me up? And why wouldn't I want to help raise her baby with her it will be hard for her to go to school and raise the baby by herself. Also, the way she looked at me when I said that was like she wouldn't trust me with the baby. I'm trustworthy I've never neglected my responsibility but then again I've never been around babies. Is she right that I don't know what I am getting into and that I didn't think this through? I want to be there for her and what I don't know am willing to learn. I want to try to be a us. I need to get her to understand what I am feeling is real. That she needs to give us a chance.

"Hey, Abs we need to talk". Ethan said. "About what bro," I said. "I want to know what was wrong with you the other day," Ethan said. "It's nothing," I said. "Abby I am your brother it wasn't nothing something is bothering you and still is now".Ethan said. Well here goes nothing I might as well tell him and get this over with. "Ethan I think you should sit down I have to tell you something," I said. "Ok Abs it can't be that bad right?" Ethan said. " Well I don't want you to freak out but Ace and I kissed a few weeks ago". I said, "What the heck are you talking about you kissed Ace. How did that happen? You have a boyfriend Ethan said. " I know. I was just that one time ". I said "I am going to beat that crap out of Ace. I know he put the moves on you. He just can't keep it in his pants" Ethan said. "It's not just his fault I kissed him back ". I said " What the fuck is wrong with him? I am going to beat his ass. I should go right now and take care of him."Ethan said. "No No, don't do that I don't need any other issues right now. I don't want to have to bail you out of jail." I said. "He can't just get away with it Abby. So did you tell Kaden? He must be pissed at Ace and I don't blame him either." Ethan said. "Well I told Kadan and he didn't take it too well I said " Abby I am so mad right now that I don't want to even talk to you right now. I am going over to Ace's house right now to let him have it . "Ethan said. No, Ethan, I was just one time It was when you guys came back buzzed from the bar ". " I don't care when it was or how buzzed he was he is my best friend, and you are my sister. " I am beating him," he said as he slammed the front door. Oh no what have I done? I couldn't tell Ethan that am pregnant and that Kaden doesn't want to be part of this. I have to call Ace and warn him that I told my brother about the kiss. "Hey Ace I am sorry but I just did something bad". I said as he answered. "Abby what is wrong?'' Ace said. "Ok I kinda told my brother that we kissed instead of tell him about the baby." Abby said. "What do you mean you told him about that kiss? Do you understand how pissed your brother is going to be? He is going to beat my ass now." Ace said. ''I couldn't tell him yet about the baby I just couldn't see his face full of disappointment. I was the one who was the nerd and didn't get in trouble like you guys did. "She said. " Oh so having my best friend your brother mad at me and want to beat me up was the solution. Why did you have to tell him anything in the first place?" Ace said. "Well he kept bugging me on what was wrong the other day so I had to come up with something and that was the first thing I thought of." Well, well girl you gave me the impression that you didn't even think of that night. I guess I am not the only one thinking of that night and all the fun we could of had." Ace said. "Ace stop this is serious he is on his way to your apartment right now.' She said. "Don't worry Abby I will take care of it I'll just tell him that I am madly in love with you and you're having my baby,'' Ace said. "That is not funny at all you don't mess around like that." She said. "Who said I am messing around Abby. I know the baby isn't mine but the other part may be true." Ace said. There is a hard knock on my door so I tell Abby I need to go and she tells me to be careful. As I open the door a fist reaches in and connects with my face. I fall back to my couch as Ethan makes his way into my house. "What the fuck". Ethan said, " What the fuck Ethan. I open the door and you hit me". I said as I rubbed my chin. "You kissed my sister. She has a boyfriend and you are such a player," Ethan said. "Well for starters your right I did kiss your sister but It's not like what you think," I said. "What are you going to tell me you feel different that you may have real feelings for her. I highly doubt that." Ethan said. "Why is that so hard to believe that I could like your sister?''I said " It is hard to believe because you are the one who has a girl every different weekend I don't even know when you had a real relationship. And my sister deserves someone who is going to be faithful to her, someone who knows what a relationship is about like Kaden. Ethan said." Like Kaden huh? Well you might want to rethink that I say to myself. I am not going to tell Ethan that his sister is pregnant and Kaden is a dumb fuck. " Whatever you say, Ethan'. I said.