Author's Note/ Potential Trigger Warnings

Welcome, I hope you enjoy my little fic!
I've never written Frerard before, it's a little out of my comfort zone... shipping two real people. But I did a poll to see what people prefer these days and the majority of people said they enjoyed reading about the good ol' popular ships. Hope I went okay, and I welcome any feedback.

Also I am not from America, nor was I alive in 2004, but I tried my best to write a believable story for the time period and environment. Apologies in advance for any inaccuracies! Please note that I do not have a beta for this fic, I do all the editing myself so I hope there's no errors I've missed! Once this fic is finished I will go over and double check everything (don't worry, the dialogue/plot won't change).

I tried to keep the formatting nice and tidy, too. This is best viewed on desktop, but still reads fine on mobile! It's also on AO3 if that's more your thing - same username!

Anyways... this is a vampire AU fic, so expect blood, blood, and gallons of the stuff. If that's not your cup of tea I suggest you leave now! There are also elements of kidnapping, and a hint of loss/grief. There will also be some smut, tattoos if you're scared of needles (needles are only mentioned very briefly, though). There is also violence - I would classify it as a little bit graphic. Nothing too bad, but it's there... so a warning for those who are squeamish. There's some religious talk, too, and the characters in this story critique Christianity a tiny bit. There are mentions of past character deaths, not major character death, but some people died prior to this story commencing. It gets a little depressing.

There will also be references to MCR/emo band lyrics and lore, including old famous fics! So keep your eyes peeled for those. I love it when people leave comments to show that they got the reference!

Enjoy! <3

- murd3rsc3n3