21. I Can't Begin to Let You Know Just What I'm Feeling (I Think I'll Die Alone)

Frank rolled over in bed, his tattoo feeling gooey under the plastic wrap. He gingerly smoothed a hand over his stomach, making sure everything was still covered.

"Morning, Frankie," Gerard purred, planting a frigid kiss on Frank's shoulder.

"Mm," Frank mumbled, rubbing his bleary eyes. "Hi, Gee."

"Your voice is so cute when you're sleepy," Gerard giggled. "You're all gravelly."

"Hurrr," Frank sighed, deliberately exaggerating his morning voice. Gerard chuckled, brushing Frank's hair out of his face.

"Want me to go make you breakfast while you get ready? Or do you want to lie in bed for a little longer?"

"I have to get up, take care of my tattoo," Frank said, lifting the covers off of himself. "I'll come back to bed afterwards, though. I'm still tired."

"Okay," Gerard smiled, letting Frank get out of bed. He flopped back onto the mattress, watching Frank walk over to the bathroom.

Frank adjusted the shower head so it was at shoulder height, leaning into the stream of water to wash his face and hair. It was much easier this way; it meant he didn't have to get his tattoo wet just yet. He lightly scrubbed under his pits with body wash, twisting his hips away from the water to rinse himself off. This part of the shower was easier when he got his back tattooed, but cleaning the fresh ink was harder. Frank was fortunate that, this time around, his tattoo was on his front half, meaning he could see what he was doing when he gently cleaned it with antibacterial soap and cold water. He winced slightly when the cold water ran over his dick, finishing up as quickly as he could. He made his way over to the bathroom counter, ripping a wad of paper towel off the roll he'd brought upstairs last night. He patted his tattoo dry first, then dried off the rest of his body. With his teeth brushed and deodorant on, he padded back into the bedroom, towel hanging low on his hips. Gerard was waiting for him on the bed, eyeing the birds with a sly smirk.

"They look so good on you," Gerard said in a low, husky voice. Frank grinned, pulling on some sweats underneath his towel.

"I fucking love them," he said proudly. "Thanks again, Gerard. You should show me some more of your artwork, if you have any."

"Later," Gerard agreed. "For now, come cuddle."

Frank climbed back into bed, nestling himself in Gerard's arms. His thigh brushed against the vampire's crotch.

"Gerard," Frank jokingly complained. "You're hard."

"That rhymed," Gerard chuckled. Frank rolled his eyes, shoving the vampire playfully.

"Want me to take care of that?" He asked cockily.

Gerard felt his cold heart flutter. He looked up at Frank with dark eyes, subtly wetting his bottom lip.

"Please," he breathed, shifting in his spot so he was propped up on his elbows. He glanced up at Frank, who was sitting up on his heels.

Frank tucked his hair behind his ear, reaching down to untie the front of Gerard's plaid pyjama bottoms. Gerard lifted his hips so Frank could ease him out of his pants, his cock springing free once the waistband of his boxers cleared it. Frank cupped his balls with one hand and Gerard sighed. He slowly stroked Gerard's length - dry - a few times, letting him get used to the warmth of his hands.

"Please, Frank," Gerard said in a low voice. "Wanna feel your pretty mouth."

Frank shot Gerard a smile, not hesitating any further. Dipping his head down, he took Gerard into his mouth, feeling his lips stretch around his cock. The vampire didn't have much of a taste, unlike anyone else Frank had been with; but, then again, Frank had never been with a vampire before. Gerard felt cold, and harder than the average human. Kind of like a popsicle, Frank thought to himself. He swirled his tongue around Gerard's head, lubing him up, and Gerard groaned above him. Frank remembered what the vampire had told him a few days ago, trying to justify his sensitivity: