Thanks for Reading (please read this chapter!)

Hello my dear readers,
Thankyou for reading Echoes of Eclipsed Fears! I highly commend you for coming this far, and I hope you enjoyed it thoroughly! I appreciate any and all comments, votes and feedback regarding my story. Seriously, comments and feedback encourage me to write more.

How did you like the ending? I found it really satisfying to write. This was my first ever long fic, my first ever AU, and my first time ever writing Frerard/ship-style fanfiction, so I'm sure this story will always hold a special place in my heart. I'm so proud of myself for finishing it :D

There were roughly 75 MCR references in this story, did you catch them all? ;)
This included 47 references to actual My Chem songs, albums, or lyrics (including some of Frank and Gee's solo work) and 27 references to what I like to call MCR "culture." Think interview or live moments, famous quotes, outfits, or inside jokes within the MCR fandom.
On top of this, there were 23 references to other bands/music, 6 references to other famous fanfics, and 8 references to random movies/pop culture moments.

A lot of these references were pretty vague, and I may have even missed a few while counting them up! But the above ones I mentioned are all the ones that I deliberately, consciously put in there as a writer (and as an editor I went "AHAHA MCR REFERENCE!" when I re-read them). I love reading comments when people get the references, so if you ever re-visit this fanfic for a re-read then I'd love to see how many you can find, now that you have the knowledge that this story is littered with them.

Anyways, enough of my rambling. I just wanted to say one last, real quick thank you! I hope you enjoyed. Take care, sending love out to each and every one of you, and I welcome any communication/comments! My tumblr is mor0n7x for those who want to drop in and say hello.

Lotsa luv,
-murd3rsc3n3 2024.