Chapter 11

Vivaan opened the car door for Vritika to get in. Before she could, Darsh came and hugged her. He was crying while Vritika was busy consoling him, tears were even flowing from her eyes.

"Shhh.. nahi rote.. main contact mein toh rahungi hi na Darsh.."
(Shh.. don't cry... I'll be in your contact Darsh..)

Darsh parted from her while nodding but still weeping. Vritika wiped his tears.

"Chal abh aur mat ro.. strong Banna hai tujhe aur.. abh se mumma papa ko sambhalne ke liye tu rahega! Tujhe unki aur apni acchi se dekhbal karni hai! Mujhe koi shikayat nahi chahiye!"
(Okay now no more years.. you have to be strong.. from now on.. you'll be taking care of mom and dad! You have to look after yourself as well as after our parents! I don't want any complaints!)

Darsh nodded while Vritika kissed his forehead and sat inside the car. She didn't look back after sitting inside. As they left the place, it felt like the shine of the place had left.
Vivaan looked at Vritika who was looking straight, tears were flowing from her eyes but she didn't showed any emotions. He felt some sort of guilt.
.
At his doorstep, Swarna was ready with the Aarti plate.

"Lo ji.. itne bare ghar mein shaadi Hui hai. Lekin madam ka muh utra hua hai!"
(See.. got married to a good household.. but still she's upset!)

Swarna said, while Vritika wiped her tears and smiled a little.
Swarna did the Aarti and asked Vritika to kick the kalash. She did it and entered after keeping her feet on Aalta. As she entered Vivaan held her long veil so that it didn't drench in the red liquid.

"Vivaan.. abhi se nayi dulhan ka pallu pakar liya?"
(Vivaan.. from now only you held her back?)

"Itne saal mein humare pati toh kabhi nahi pakadte!"
(In all these years, our husbands didn't do that!)

The neighbours started laughing at it while Swarna eyes Vivaan to leave the veil but he didn't listen.

"Woh kya hai na aunty.. abh har koi aapke pati ke tarah toh nahi hai na!"
(Actually the thing is aunty.. not everyone is like your husband!)

Everyone stood there silently, making Vritika awkward. She took the veil from his hand and stood there silently. As there was a tension in the air, Veer thought of making it light.

"Acchaa choro!! Bhabi.. chaliye aapko aapka kamra dikhata hu!"
(Okay now leave it! Sister in law. Lets go and show you your room!)

Veer took her to the room and eyed Vivaan to be in 'veer's' room.
.
Veer opened the door and let her inside.

"Yeh dekhiye.. yeh hai aapka room!"
(Look at this.. this is your room!)

Vritika stood near the bed which was gorgeously decorated with flowers.

"Kya bhabi.. aap itni formal kyu bann rhe ho? Itna darrke bhi nahi rehna chahiye!"
(What bhabi.. why are you being so formal? You shouldn't live your life with fear!)

Vritika smiled.
Veer came and snaked his arm around her shoulder.

"Main na aapko ek secret plan bata Raha hu! Aap na bhaiya ke saare kapre unke cupboard se nikal do aur sirf apne samaan rakh lo.. unka chehra dekhne layak banega!! Bara maza aayga woh chehra dekhne mein!"
(I am telling you a secret plan! You throw each and every cloth from his cupboard and fill the furniture with your things! His face would be blown up to be seen!)

Veer laughed while Vritika chuckled.

"Accha plan bata Raha hai tu!"
(Nice plan)

They both stiffened hearing the voice. They turned and saw Vivaan standing there. They both looked at each other while Veer got a plan.

"Arreyyy!! Bhai!! Aap yaha kya kar rhe ho? Aapko abhi aana mana hai! Aap aaiyega shaam ko! Nahi sorry! Raat ko! Sone ke waqt! Abhi aapko bhabi se milna mana hai! Chaliye yaha se!"
(Heyy!! Broo!! What are you doing here? You're not allowed! You will come in the evening! No sorry! At night! At the time of sleeping! You're now not allowed to meet bhabi! Leave!)

"Arrey lekin!"
(Hey but!)

Veer took him out of the room winking at Vritika. She chuckled.

"Bilkul mere Darsh ke tarah pagal hai!"
(He's just as mad as my Darsh!)

She said to herself. There was still time left  for the night. So she thought of exploring his sophisticated room. She didn't get any attractive thing in his room. No soft toys and no books.

"Lagta hai kisi kharoos se hi shaadi Hui hai meri..iska room tour karne se toh accha hai main change hi kar lu"
(Ig.. I am married to a grumpy man! It's better to change rather than doing a room tour!)

She sighed and started opening all her jewelleries. After finishing with the jewelleries she opened her hair.

"Kasam se manjulika lag rhi hai Vritika.. 'Ami je tomar' "
(Truly you are looking like a ghost!)

She sang and giggled. She removed her heavy makeup and dumped all the cotton pads in the dustbin. She moved towards her suitcase and opened it. She took a simple yet elegant saree and went towards the washroom.

After coming out of the washroom, she started packing her jewelry in the boxes and kept it inside the suitcase.
After doing all of these chores, she looked at the watch, it was 9 p.m. already. She was not hungry at all, so she thought of sitting on the bed. But looking at the decorations it hit her.

"Oh no.. aaj toh shaadi ki pehli raat hai.. main toh inhe jaanti Tak nahi.. kya hoga Aaj.."
(Oh no.. today's the first night.. I don't know him properly.. what will happen?)
.
Here at Vivaan's side..
Veer was busy teasing Vivaan.

"Abbey saale chup ho ja Bhai! Kuch nahi hone wala!"
(Please shut up bro! Nothing's gonna happen!)

"Kya pata.. kuch ho jaaye.. you never know!"
(What if.. something happens..you never know!)

"Exactly! I don't know her! She doesn't know me! We both are uncomfortable towards each other! Milte hi shaadi! What do you think?"
(Exactly! I don't know her! She doesn't know me! We both are uncomfortable with each other! Marriage at first sight! What do you think?)

"Arre woh sab choro na!! Abhi aap jaiye.. bhabi wait kar rhi hogi!"
(You leave all that! You go now! She must be waiting for you!)

He winked at him while he glared. Veer took Vivaan towards his own room and they both stood near the door.

"Bhai!"
(Bro!)

"Hmm?"
(Yes?)

"First shot job done hona chahiye!"
(First shot job should be completed!)

Saying this Veer ran from there while Vivaan stood shocked about what he heard from his brother.

"Yeh kuch zyada hi kameena ho Gaya hai!"
(Pervert!)
.
.
.
TBC
DO VOTE AND REVIEW
.
So what are your views regarding this chapter?
Did you like how Vivaan supported Vritika?
How was Veer's welcome towards Vritika?
How was Veer's last liners to Vivaan?
And lastly how was Vritika's manjulika look? 😂😂
Do let me know in the comments what do you all feel!