Chapter 12

Vivaan entered the room, he had closed his eyes.

"Uhm.. dekhiye.. aap.. uhm.. mujhe nahi pata kya karna chahiye.. aap.. uhm.. mujhe lagta hai ki Hume pehle.. ek dusre ko samjh lena chahiye.. what do you think?"
(Uhhm.. look... You.. uhm.. I don't know what to do.. you.. uhm.. I think we should know each other first.. what do you think?)

He didn't get any response.

"Vritika ji?"
(Vritika?)

Still he didn't get any response, so he opened his eyes and saw there was no one in the room.

"Bekaar mein itna bol Gaya.. sunne ke liye toh koi nahi hai!"
(You said so much all in vain.. there's no one to listen to!)

He checked his surroundings to find her but didn't get. After searching for a long time, he went to the balcony and there she was, sitting on the couch, and her eyes closed.
He observed her, who was looking beautiful even in that simple saree. She was looking cute while sleeping.

"Accha hai aap so gayi.. varna bohot awkward ho jaata sab kuch!"
(It's good that you slept.. otherwise everything would've just been so awkward!)

He scratched his neck while looking at her who was sleeping peacefully.

"Yaha sone nahi de sakta.. thand lag jaaygi.."
(Can't let her sleep here.. she might catch a cold!)

"Sorry Vritika ji.. aapko aapki permission ke bina chu Raha hu.. lekin agar chor Diya toh aapko thand lag jaaygi.."
(Sorry Vritika.. I am touching you without your permission.. but if I leave you here then you might catch a cold!)

He put his arms below her waist and her knees and picked her up from the couch. He looked at her who looked like a small kid sleeping hugging him. He smiled at her. He took her to his room and made her lie on the bed. After caressing her forehead, he came to his side and lied down. He was looking at her as he fell into a deep slumber.
.
The next day, Vritika's sleep broke, as she opened her eyes she saw Vivaan sleeping beside her. She realised she was in bed.

"Main yaha kaise? Main toh balcony mein soyi thi.."
(How did I end up here? I slept on the balcony!)

She turned to the other side and saw a small chit on the table. She took it and read it.

"Sorry Vritika ji.. aapko bina puche chune ke liye.. agar nahi laata andar toh aapko thand lag jaati.."
(Sorry Vritika.. for touching you without your permission... If I didn't do that.. you might have catch a cold!)

She looked at Vivaan who was sleeping with an open mouth. She smiled at him. And went towards her suitcase. She opened her diary and kept the chit inside it. After that she went to the washroom and freshened up. Vivaan had just woke up from his sleep when he found Vritika standing in front of the mirror drying her hair. He again lied on the bed, staring at her. After she was done drying her hair, she took the vermillion and put it in the hair partition, and then she took the nuptial chain and wore it.

"Ek hi raat mein apni mumma ke tarah sajne lag gyi Vriti!"
(In one night you have started to dress like your mom Vriti!)

She sighed looking at herself. As soon as she turned around Vivaan immediately closed his eyes.

"Yeh toh abhi bhi so rahe hai.. main kya thodi jaldi uth gayi?"
(He's still sleeping.. am i early?)

She pouted and went out of the room.

"Baar baar bacha Vivaan! Usse kya lagta jab woh dekh leti ki tu usse besharmo ki tarah ghur rha hai!"
(You are safe Vivaan! How would've she felt if she had caught you staring at her like a pervert?)

He thought and went to freshen up.
.
Vritika went downstairs and saw no one had got up.

"Lagta hai sach mein hi jaldi uth gayi.."
(I feel I woke up really early!)

She thought as her sight fell on a place which was covered with a curtain.

"Shayad woh mandir hai!"
(Looks like that's a temple!)

She went towards it, before opening the curtain she prayed and then opened it. As expected it was Lord Krishna's idol placed in front of her.

"Aww.. mere kanhaiya kitne pyare lag rahe hai.. bass thodi si dhul lag gayi hai.. chinta mat kijiye..  main abhi aapko nehlake saaf kar deti hu!"
(Aww.. my Kanhaiya looks so cutee... Just that a little dirt is in your idol.. don't worry.. I'll wipe that off!)

She went towards her room and brought her ladoo gopal and placed in front of the big idol. She searched inside the almirah for a new dress and got it. After removing the previous dress of God, she wiped his face and whole body with a wet cloth and after that started draping his dhoti. After that she made him wear the chunni, and then she made him wear all the other accessories with utmost love and purety. As she was doing so, Vivaan had come and sit beside her. She didn't acknowledge him. He was looking at the love with which she was doing all these. After doing the shringar of Lord Krishna, she made him wear the long flower garland. By this time, Veer had also got up and had sat beside Vivaan.

"Bhai.. lag nahi Raha ki aaj kanha ji kuch zyada hi muskura rahe hai!"
(Bro.. doesn't it feel like today he's smiling a little more!)

Vivaan nodded while smiling.
After she was done with her Puja, she turned around and saw Vivaan and veer standing behind her joining their hands. They opened their eyes, Veer came and snaked his arm around Vritika's shoulder.

"Bhabi!! Aapne toh humare kanha ji ko aur bhi zyada taro taaza bana diya.. aapko pata hai? Mummy ke rehte yeh sab hota hi nahi hai.."
(Bhabi!! You made him freshen up.. you know what? mom doesn't do all this!)

She looked down while Veer got annoyed.

"Kya bhabi! Kal se ek shabd nahi kaha aapne! Kuch baat toh kar lijiye!"
(What bhabi! You didn't speak since yesterday! Atleast say something!)

She was about to protest when they all heard.

"Vritika... Yaha aao!"
(Vritika.. come here!)

It was the same tone as her father's.

"Chalo abh wapas se class lagegi.."
(Nice.. now I'll be doomed for sure!)

Vritika whispered out of habit and both the brothers looked at her in shock. She realised that now she was aith the Malhotras and not Darsh so she excused herself and left the place in embarrassment. While the brothers laughed.
.
.
.
TBC
DO VOTE AND REVIEW
.
So what are your views regarding this chapter?
How was Vivaan's care towards Vritika? Did you like that?
Do let me know in the comments what are your views!