T H I R T Y N I N E

Later that day~

You quietly tiptoed on the stairs to see what Jimin was upto. You hid yourself behind the railing after seeing him right in front of you.

He was sitting on the couch with his laptop open and many papers scattered on the table. It seemed like he was working but you noticed his eyes were lost in the screen. He was not looking but staring at the screen, his mind was somewhere else. He was fidgeting with a pen with his one hand, other was still on the keyboard.

"Perfect."

You glanced at Hana who was pretending to clean the table and nodded at her. She blinked to show you she's ready. You went upstairs and stood in the hallway with a blade in your hand.

"Come on Y/n, you can do it."

You made a cut on your arm and it started bleeding. Sure it was burning and paining but you couldn't think of a way other than this. You threw away the blade in the dustbin and intentionally threw a glass decor on the ground. You screamed loud enough for him to hear you.

Wow, never thought I had to do THIS but yeah Jimin you'll pay for it.

Jimin-

I couldn't think of anything. I tried to distract myself with work. That night I... It's scary to even think about it.

I was cursing myself because I deserved that. Since I saw her like that, knowing what happened is because of me... I never felt wrong until now.

She's right. Being drunk won't justify what I did. But I have no memory of it, not a single bit. How is that possible? I remember coming home, going to her room so why not hurting her?

"But she wouldn't lie, right? And those scars? No, she won't lie about that.", I questioned myself.

"Should I go and apologise? Though I know it'll make things worse. But-"

Out of nowhere I heard Y/n screaming followed by a loud sound of something breaking. My heart literally dropped.

"Y/N? WHAT HAPPENED?", I yelled without getting an answer. I ran upstairs. With each step, I felt more and more scared.

I saw her lying on the floor holding her hands which was covered in blood. She was crying and shaking from the pain, that broke me. I noticed glass scattered around the floor.

I held her injured hands in mine, tightly. I didn't noticed at first but I was tearing up too.

Every scratch on her body, every pain she go through, it hurts me more.

Y/n-

As I expected.

He held your arm and peeked at the fresh and bleeding wound as you continued with the play.

"Y/n...what were you trying to- Oh god it's-"

"My head was spinning and it- It's paining a lot.", you cried.

"Don't worry, it's- Here, let me help yo-"

"No thanks, I can take care of myself. You can only give me pain, not take it away Jimin.", you snatched your arm back and stood up.

"Love this isn't the time to fight! Look at you. Wait I'll call a doct-", his hands almost went to his pocket to grab his phone.

"NO! I- I mean it's not that serious, I'll take care of it- AHH FUCK THIS-", you tried to show it was paining a lot, more than it really was.

"Okay let me help.", and successfully showed it.

He took you to your room and treated the wound. He didn't knew how to but he tried his best.