F O R T Y O N E

"Today I'll save her no matter what.", Hoseok pressed the accelerator, driving the car at a very high speed.

"We need to get there before the police Mr. Jung.", Juhee guided.

"Italian police is basically Jimin's slave, especially here.", Jungkook explained before Hoseok could question.

"I just hope she's fine. But what if he did some-", Jisoo showed her concern but in a wrong way.

"Jisoo, let's hope for the best, can we?", Hoseok replied, frustrated over the situation and over how she reacted.

"Sorry."

"It's just been 20 minutes since the accident. And Namjoon is on his way too. Don't worry."

If I find Jimin alive, I'll make sure he'll not see tomorrow's sunrise.

Y/n-

Tired of running being wounded you started walking or basically limping with you hands on your stomach. You groaned in pain with each step and it was becoming difficult to endure more. Walking out of the woods with that kind of speed would take an hour and it was getting dark.

"I...I have no plans to die like this."

Hoseok-

His car was running fastly on the highway when in the blink of an eye a rock flew towards them and hit the front window.

Quickly he stopped the car and checked on everybody, they were shocked because of the sudden attack.

Jungkook and Hoseok got out of the car to see five men on their bikes wearing nothing but black with a mask hiding their identity. They had metal rods in their hands.

"I have no time for this."

"Sir you go, I'll handle them.", Jungkook advised.

No, he's...a kid, basically.

"No, let's finish this together Jungkook."

"Hoseok, WE will take care of it.", Namjoon's voice was heard. Hoseok looked back to see him smirking. He arrived at the perfect time, with Taehyung and Seokjin.

"But-"

"Go Hoseok, we four actually needed some practice."

"How will you go?", one of them joked, "look at your tire, both the cars."

They made sure he had no means to reach their on time. But Hoseok, he promised himself to get to you and he definitely will.

"That's none of your concern.", he shouted.

Clever enough, as soon as Namjoon and the other three boys made their first move towards the thugs, he sprinted right into the woods. He already had the location to help him reach to you.

Unfortunately, one of them chased after him. After running for a long while he stopped and so the guy who was chasing him. He turned back and smirked, "I gotta take care of this. COME ON."

He sprinted towards Hoseok to hurt him but he was instead punched to the ground. Though his injuries were taking a long time to heal, he managed to beat the shit out of the man and was now back on the track.

Y/n-

"I can...can't.", your body fell on the ground covered with dried leaves. You were holding onto your stomach which was bleeding. Your vision was becoming blurry, cold winds made it harder for your fragile body to handle.

You tried getting up but after only a step you were on the ground again.
Then out of the blue you saw a tall figure pacing towards you, you found a hope.