#little mouse#

★Serena Williams ★

Shit!! Don't jump on the spicy scene yet!!

Caress my cheeks and look at me with love mixed with a little bit of lust.

Yeah ..that's good..

Now slowly snake your arms around my waist and grin..

"Beep-beep-beep-beep"
I groaned in frustration and pulled the blanket above my head as the alarm went off, indicating that it's time to wake up.

"I was making such a good scenario!"

Scrambling up from bed, I threw the blanket at side and peeked outside at the foggy weather.

The scorching sun of summer is long gone for 3 months and a beautiful orange ball is rising every morning instead.

"Soo cold"
A shiver ran down my body and I threw on my sweater then went to the bathroom.

I've such a love-hate relationship with winter but still better than summer.

After showering, I stood Infront of my mirror and scanned my reflection one last time.

An oversized hoodie with "nerds are sexy' written in bold font, on the front.

Pair of warm matching white boots with the hoodie and a dark blue flapper jeans.

"What do you think Charles?? I applied different concealer today"

I spoke to the imaginary ghost in my room and twirled Infront of the mirror.

Finally after many poses, I wrapped a scarf around my neck and left for work.

It's 7:00am rightnow and I've early morning shift at a cafe today then I've to reach the busy restraunt at evening, then I'll go to my friend's flower shop and work till night and after that I'll work at a convince store till midnight.

Finally after 2am I'll get my sleep and wake up at 7am again.

Life is good..

I yawned and got in the bus.
Who would have thought that an intelligent and marvellous student like me would drop out of university and work part time jobs.

Obviously no one would've...

My eyes travelled to the strangers in the bus, talking or sleeping.

Opening my phone, I stared at a picture of me with my parents and kissed it.

"Sorry guys... your little lawyer failed you"

That's a routine now....and I shouldn't be tearing up.

But what can a young girl do when her parents got murdered and didn't even got justice.

It would still make sense if I had any relative even if they were not close.

But I don't have any.
No one asked about how I was doing after that incident.
It seems like that I died along them in everyone's eyes.