#CRIMSON REVEAL#

★Serena Williams★

Tick-tock-tick-tock-tick-tock-tick-

"Serena.."

I flipped my head towards the window with a loud gasp leaving my mouth.

The clock was the only thing making noise while I'm in my bed trying to get my few hours sleep.

For the past couple days, I've been feeling that someone is watching me all the time.

From me going to my job, to coming back home.

And this time it's not some another enemy of my parents.

It's someone more intimidating and dangerous. Something evil that I shouldn't mess with.

My gaze was stuck on the window as I tried to get the sickening feeling out of my chest.

A low grunt and opening of my balcony made me pause in my bed and held the knife under my pillow tightly.

I slowly sat up and stared at the far away balcony covered with thin curtains which now showed a silhouette while softly flowing.

My breathe got stuck and I can't think what to do.

It was him, the same man standing in my balcony behind the curtains.

How did he climbed up to my balcony?
I'm on 4th floor.

The more I started thinking, the more my body froze at the thought of his power.

In the gentle hush of my bedroom, an unexpected shiver traced down my spine.

The moonlight shadow, revealed a more clear silhouette of his figure.

Tall, muscular,rigged and I know it won't take him a moment to destroy me.

A fragment of him stood silently in the corner, hidden yet somehow exposed.

I slowly put my feets down on the floor and stood up.

Cold breeze made me shiver in my pajamas.

The good thing is that he's not moving so I grabbed the opportunity and taking baby steps, I walked closer to the balcony.

The knife in my hands pointed towards the figure behind the curtains as I kept my guard up.

This is nothing! I'm not afraid because I've seen worse.

The curtains blow a little higher this time and I captured a glance of his shoes.

They were made of animal skin, somewhat like leather and seemed expensive.

In that moment I got distracted while judging his shoes.

A hand extended from the darkness, offering a delicate dove feather that glowed eerily in the moonlight.

My eyes widened and a soft gasp left my lips, leaving me shocked in my miserable position.

I didn't expected this move.

No criminal would give his signature object to the victim so easily while they're standing right Infront of them.