#CRIMSON SHELL#

★Serena Williams ★

I'm frozen in the suffocating grip of the nightmare, transported back to that fateful night when everything was taken away from me and my life was shattered.

The air reeks of dread as the scene unfolds before me like a twisted memory.

In the shadows, I see the silhouette of dislocated figures, their faces covered by darkness.

My parents,... oblivious to the fact that a horror is about to unfold Infront of them.

The room pulsates with an ominous energy, and my younger self watches, paralyzed with terror.

As the nightmare plays out, time slows to a cruel crawl.

The scary silhouettes  contorted into sinister masks.

They stared back at me as the laugh of my innocent parents echoed around.

A chilling realization tightens its grip on my chest – they are here to take everything from me.

A sudden, gut-wrenching scream escapes my lips as the nightmare becomes a reality.

The figures, faceless and cruel, descend upon my parents.

The room echoes with the haunting symphony of their pleas, blending with the metallic tang of fear that hangs in the air.

I'm helpless, a captive audience to the nightmare unfolding before me.

The anguish in my parents' eyes mirrors my own, and their desperate cries etch themselves into  my memory.

I jolt awake, my heart racing, and the room seems to shrink around me.

Maybe I'm hallucinating or this is not a nightmare.

I'm loosing the grip of reality, little my little.

The shadows on the walls twist into unidentified shapes, and a cold sweat beads on my forehead.

Strands of my hairs, sticking on my face and the back of my neck due to the excessive sweating.

I'm trapped in the haunting embrace of my own nightmares.

I can feel an otherworldly presence lurking in the corners of my mind, bringing up the nightmares images that flicker like a CD slideshow.

Figures with twisted limbs and the same grins dance before me, tormenting the edges of my sanity.

I might loose it...
I'm going to loose it..
I'm loosing my sanity..

Gasping for air, I try to shake off the surreal horror playing out in my mind, but the room itself seems to warp around me.

The air turns dense with an unspoken dread, and a suffocating silence is broken only by my erratic, fear-stricken breaths.

Then it happens – a guttural scream tears through the stillness.

It's mine.

Raw and primal, a desperate attempt to free myself from the clutching of this waking nightmare.

The scream vibrates through the room, a chilling echo of the terror that has consumed me.

The boundaries between reality and nightmare blur, and the world around me becomes a terrifying landscape of cruel nightmare..

Rememberence of  tragedy happened,14 years ago.

The scream intensifies, a vocal manifestation of my deepest fears, echoing into the abyss.