#CRIMSON GIRL#

★Serena Williams★

"Yoo! I thought we were one unit!
Why can't you share her with me?"
One XY chromosome in the trio named Leo, spoke...more likely whined like I'm a barbie he wants.

My palms clutched the lamp in my hand more tightly as I stood at the side of bed, ready to throw hands and escape.

My eyes moving between the three mad-man with sharp gaze.

"I'll break every bone in your body if you even dared to touch my wife"
Damon growled at Leo while fidgeting with the dove feather and I can see the clear annoyance in his behavior caused by Leo's loud voice.

"I'm not your wife"
My voice being unheard in the chaotic moment.

"No!! You didn't told me she was this hot"
Leo banged his fist on the wall, making Damon snap his head towards him in anger this time.

"Go find another one but this one is mine!"
Damon said and looked away from him and then back at me.

I clenched my jaw and squeezed the lamp in my hand.

Carlos steward, the calmest XY chromosome here was lounged over the sofa, Damon was sitting on and was sipping his tea like he's attending a royalty meeting.

His brown curls loosely hanging over his forehead as he stared at me like he's thinking 99 ways of how to kill me.

I gulped and took three baby steps back and these damn dogs of hell instantly focused at me.

"Put down the lamp my lovely dove"
Damon said with a stoic face and leaned back in his sofa.

"And what if I don't"
I said with shaky breath and was scared. I should've took the karate classes with Shelly...I should've!!

"Then I'll do it for you"
Damon glared at me and leaned forward to stand up.

"No no! Wait I'm putting it down! I was just joking...a little clown I am"
I let out a laugh and it almost seemed like I was about to cry but my ego was too high to let any tear appear in my eyes Infront of someone.

Leo chuckled and fidgeted the one of many metal rings in his finger.
"Oh darling! Don't be so scared. I'll save you from this big bad beast"

He mocked and laughed while making his way towards me as Carlos watched everything with keen eyes as if waiting for something to go wrong and kill me.

"Why are you walking towards me?"
My face formed in anxious frown as I took a step back when Leo stood Infront of me like a huge gate.

"Are you gonna cry now, huh?"
He chuckled and started cornering me as I looked around for escape.

No no no..I'm scared!

"I bet we'll get to see the waterworks soon"
He whispered, leaning down to my height with a mocking grin.

"Stay delusional"
I hissed at him but my trembling body betrayed me.

"don't you fucking dare to talk back to me!!"
Leo suddenly threw a fit of anger and yelled. His veins popping from his neck.