#CRIMSON TOUCH#

†Damon blackwood†

In the dimly lit room, I watched her from the shadows, hidden behind a cracked door of the locked store.

I'm the only one who knows about this small store being in her room.

My breath hitched as she entered her bedroom, unaware of my presence.

Everything was settled in a dim color. The furnitures were dark brown and the carpets including curtains were black.

The soft glow of her bedroom lamp cast a warm hue on her delicate features.

My heart raced, and an unsettling grin stretched across my face.

As she went about her night routine, I marveled at every move, every gesture.

How her see through gown, which barely reached her hips, stick on her breasts.

Her round ass, moving underneath those panties. I can smell her scent from here.

In my twisted perception, her actions became a sacred ritual, a dance meant only for my eyes.

I clutched a lock of her hair, stolen from a previous encounter, revealing in the forbidden intimacy.

How bad I want to fuck her here and right now..

My thoughts spiraled into a chaotic symphony of obsession, drowning out the voice of reason.

I believed that the universe conspired to bring us together, entwining our fates.

In my distorted reality, our connection was beyond the boundaries of morality.

As she settled into bed, I lingered in the shadows, consumed by the need to be close yet paralyzed by the fact of discovery.

My eyes gleamed with a manic intensity, fixated on the reason of my obsession.

In that eerie silence, the room pulsed with the unsettling energy of a mind unhinged.

Peeking through the slightly open door, I whispered while my gaze fixed on her, now asleep body.

"I'd do anything for you, even crazy stuff. The world doesn't get how amazing you are, but I do. If I have to, I'd shake things up, break rules, and make everything chaotic. Just to see you shine without anyone holding you back."

My eyes gleamed strangely as i added.

"I don't care about what's right or wrong. Morality.. is just a fancy word.
I'd change everything and create a new world where only you matter, where your greatness is all that counts."

The dim light emphasized the mix of my weird devotion and a hint of something darker in my words.

When did all start? When did I got so obsessed with this little dove.

A shivering chuckle left my mouth as I walked out of the door and sat on her bed.

"When you decided to take revenge for your parents and marked me with this beautiful scar... Yeah! That's when this obsession started"