#crimson admirer#

The night wraps around me like a shroud, each step echoing in the empty streets.

After completing my today's jobs, I left for home 3:00am at night.

Shelly wasn't able to come to the flower shop because her father a partnership meeting in her company and it was really important.

In the end, I was walking back home as usual...but today is different.

An unsettling chill crawls up my spine, and the shadows seem to stretch and contort, harboring an unseen male.

From the corner of my eye a twisted figure emerges from the darkness -

I couldn't get the hold of his face but his tall height and massive built conformed that it was a specter of torment.

And not some good news...

Haunted by past trauma, my breath quickens with each step.

the air heavy with the weight of unspoken fear.

The dim streetlights flicker like dying candles, casting disjointed shadows that dance ominously across my path.

The alley I took was usually bright by the street lamps, the people here decided to install.

They said that this alley would be pitch dark without lights and it can become the base of crimes.

But I don't know why the street lights are off.

Maybe they broke...
But not all of them can break at the same time.

As I glance over my shoulder, the edges of my vision betray me.

conjuring fleeting images of the man closing in.

Eventhough I'm wearing sneakers.
My legs won't allow me to run.

My heart races, memories of past horrors amplifying the terror that grips me.

The air itself feels charged with that male, like he's the one controlling it.

What if making me walk till home is also his plan so he could murder me in my own house.

No no. No let's not think about that.

a suffocating presence that bears the weight of unspeakable dread.

The journey home becomes a horrible adventure.

the darkness a living entity that feeds on my vulnerability.

Trauma-infused panic tightens its grip, rendering every familiar landmark on my triggered mind.

Reaching my doorstep provides no comfort
instead, it amplifies the horror.

The man, unseen but undeniably present, revels in the cruel dance of obsession.

The sanctuary of home now tainted, I fumble with my keys, haunted by the unshakable certainty that my trauma has manifested into a living nightmare at my doorstep.

The shadows writhe with the male's presence, and a chilling whisper slithers through the darkness.

"I've watched your every step, my dear," the voice purrs, a blend of sinister satisfaction and perverse allure.

It's a haunting symphony that resonates with a twisted desire, sending shivers down my spine.

The words linger in the air like a venomous caress, and the line between fear and a disturbing kind of fascination blurs in the face of this macabre seduction.

Is he a sadist?
Why am I encountering sadists all of a sudden.

The hoarse and raspiness of his voice scared me more than his obsessed words.

He held the same singsong and lovey dovey tone as the guy on the bus last time.

But I didn't saw his physice like him.

So I can't be sure.
Well my parents had many rivals or maybe enemies so he could be one of them.

I remembered encountering many of my parents junior who wanted to kill me.

What did my parents do to deserve these pshyco paths.

"Who's there??"
I shouted while getting in my apartment and opening the door half open cautiously.

The darkness holds its breath before a chilling response emerges from the corner filled with darkness, he was standing in.

"Your most devoted admirer, my dear."
The way he said those words were like he was claiming me at that moment. His voice was hiss and I could feel his glare.

"I can't resist, my dear. You're a masterpiece I can't look away from," he murmurs, the twisted infatuation palpable in his words.

A cold wind carries his eerie presence closer, and I plead with a quivering voice.
"Just leave me alone!"

His sinister chuckle echoes, "Alone, my love? But we're destined for a dance, you and I." The air thickens with a suffocating tension as I quicken my pace, haunted by the knowledge that escape is a fragile illusion.

Why the fuck is he asking for a dance at this moment.

Is he a runaway patient from an asylum.

Not giving my dangerous intrusive thoughts any chance, I shut the door.

A loud bang from the slam, echoing in the hallway.

I immediately did the tone of locks Shelly told me to install years ago and pressed my ear against the door.

To somehow hear the evidence of his absence.

In return, I heard loud footsteps, calmly walking down the apartment stairs.

He didn't took the elevator.
It's the 6th floor I'm on.

Running to my window, I stared out towards the garage.

Hoping to get maybe a glimpse of the pshyco stranger.

But instead I was met with a dove feather set at my window.

It was long and soft as I caressed the feather.

My windows and balcony are seal-closed due to the cold winter.

Amusing! Isn't it?

I jerked back, hearing a knock on my door and threw the feather in dustbin.

Slowly peeping through the hole in the door, I saw Shelly making a funny face.

I opened the door and immediately hugged her.

"I've something to tell you shell"

########$$$$

Getting inresting right?

Well vote girlies or boys if there is any(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤