#CRIMSON WARNING#

★Serena Williams★

I should've gotten used too by now.
The fear and darkness should've become my alley by now.

But even the evil has his superior.

The devil!

"Get up little dove"

Damon blackwood, who was the part of a dangerous group eighteen years ago is now the leading figure of it.

I've been doing my research on this particular syndicate which cannot be touched by the police or even the government.

That organization has many pshyco who loves death more than life.

It's obvious how terrifying will be the boss.

10 years ago..
Blackwood family..

Two son and father, mother both controversial figure of black world (underworld) media..

Oldest son was not much seen by the parties but the younger one was quite popular, maybe not amongst the men but surely their daughters know him.

Blackwood's we're not that involved in crimes like other parties until after that incident incident took place.

Mrs.blackwood was found dead, hanging on the tree which also has a house. Treehouse.

Mr.blackwood was found dead in the torture room which no one knew was there.

Both son's we're not present on the crime scene. While the maids and servants stated that it was a sudden thing for them too.

After many research, an information was taken out of the black market..

Damon blackwood, the oldest son was not a black sheep.

That man is a pshyco..

He tortured his father to death..it's written in the articles the Mr.blackwood had many gruesome injuries.

His Fingers were cut in pieces and were stuffed down his own throat to stop his screams. Poor man's male part was chopped off and fed to dogs while his nose, ears, toes were cut off too.

The articles wrote that his head was open and the display of his brain was at front.

That devil didn't even let his mother die in peace.

Mrs. Blackwood had her eyes gushed out and according to her postpartum results, he fed her................her own eyes and then hung her body on the treehouse as the crows tore the body's pieces apart.

This crime was a big storm for other parties and was also an announcement of a new king for the mafia world.

An asylum was reached out to, that time and it said that Damon blackwood was the patient there during the incident took place.

He was there for approximate two years.

When checking the CCTV camera and other security protocols, it is said that Damon blackwood was given a one day leave to go visit his younger brother and he was there the whole time.