Chapter ~ 3

Next morning , everyone in the palace having their breakfast. And Abhimanyu after finishing his breakfast and said

Abhimanyu : I want all of you in main hall immediately after breakfast , ok .

And left from there to his home office and after sometime when everyone has present in the main hall Abhimanyu also came and sat on his head chair like a king he is . But didn't said anything and after waiting for some time his grandfather gether some courage and said

Abhiraj ( Data hukum ) : Hukum , why you called all of us here .

Abhimanyu: I want you to call shekhawat's and told that you want her daughter to marry me . Right now and that you are going to there house to finalise the relationship.

Data hukum and everyone is so shocked to core but no one said anything.

Data hukum: ok , I am calling.

Then they call to Roohanika grandfather.

On the other hand in Roohanika's house , everyone are having their breakfast and when her father phone ringing he looks at caller ID and found data hukum and told everyone. They told him to answer.

Divendra: Khama Ghani , data hukum.

Data hukum: Ghani khama , I called you for a alliance.

Divendra: I didn't understand what type of alliance.

Data hukum: Marriage alliance . We wanted your granddaughter to marry our hukum .

Divendra looks at everyone and they all also got so happy. Divendra looks towards his wife to ask about her opinion. His wife looks towards Nitya who is looking on her lap shyly. His wife blink her eyes as a yes.

Divendra: Of course why not , we are lucky if our daughter marry hukum .

Data hukum: So, we are coming in evening to do the small ritual and to seal the alliance.

Devendra: As you want. You all are welcome anytime.

After discussing everything they cut the call and all started preparation in Roohanika's house . And like everytime they told her to do work like a maid and looks after arrangements.

After cutting the call data hukum looks towards Abhimanyu. But not in his eyes because everyone are forbidden and also don't have courage to look in his eyes.

Abhimanyu: Reach everyone on time and I will come directly there . And she is going to be your queen so check your behaviour and if anyone you do mistake even by mistake and get ready to punished in worst way.

After saying he leaves from there and Everyone all started to do preparation and started getting ready.

In Roohanika house, everything is done by Roohanika. And she also wear a simple green suit and big earrings and just apply some Kajal and lip balm.