Chapter ~ 12

In night , Roohanika has made everything according to Abhimanyu choice and Muku's favourite white sauce pasta and told the maids to call everyone and settled on table and gone to get fresh up and change her clothes .

Roohanika after getting ready goes downstair and found everyone is present in living room and one maid come and told everyone that thakur's also had come. Everyone  with Roohanika went to welcome the Thakur's at the entrance of palace and just seeing Roohanika whole family of thakur's smile and Roohanika touched everyone feet and welcome them.

Roohanika: Let's get inside . Where is Muku ??

Divi : He is coming with bhai sa and Ashi bhabhi.

Roohanika: Let's go .

Everyone went inside and Roohanika also turns to go in but stop hearing a horn and turn to see Abhimanyu car .
She saw Abhimanyu coming out of car and smile at him. Abhimanyu seeing Roohanika standing there straight and  hug her and burried his head in her neck and said

Abhimanyu: why are you standing outside , Rooh ??

Roohanika: Everyone had come and I have come to welcome them but saw your car so wait for you.

Abhimanyu: Hmm .

Abhimanyu hummed and kiss her forehead and said

Abhimanyu: let's go inside and I will come after freshening up.

Roohanika: ok , and I have already placed your clothes on the couch in closet.

After Roohanika went where everyone is settled and Abhimanyu goes to his chamber to freshen up. Roohanika notice that thakur's  only talking to Raghuvanshi youngester and with her . And Abhimanyu comes and sat beside her and raise a eyebrow in questioning manner to ask what is she thinking  but Roohanika just smile and shook her head . And suddenly Mayank comes and shout and Abhimanyu rolls his eyes at the Muku and his Rooh duo .

Muku : Angeelllllllllll !!!

Roohanika: Mukkuuuu!!

Maku comes and climb on her lap and hugged her and kissed her whole face and said

Muku : aap Yahan kiu aayi mulje Cholk ke ?

( Why you come here leaving me? )

Before Roohanika could say anything Abhimanyu said and kissed on Roohanika cheek.

Abhimanyu: Meri biwi h to mere Saath hi rahigi humesha abse wo .

( She is my wife so she will live with me always)

Muku : No, angeeellll is mine . You dolt kich her.

( No , angel is mine, you don't kiss her)

Saying this muku also kiss where Abhimanyu kissed. Abhimanyu again going to kiss her but Roohanika threw a cute angry glare him .

Roohanika: Today,I have maked my Muku's favourite pasta . Let's go.

Muku : Yeahhh!!

Everyone also comes and sat on the dinning table . Roohanika serve Abhimanyu and herself and also Muku who is sitting beside her .

Ashi : ohhhho !! Aaj to sab Abhi Bhai sa Ki pasand ka bnaya h .

( Ohhhho!!! Today everything is Abhi bhai sa favourite .)

Reyansh: Ashi bhabhi , you know bhabhi ma is making everything from evening and make everything single dish by herself. Ohh goddd . Please give me atleast one wife like bhabhi ma .