Chapter ~ 8

After deciding to go at one of the Raghuvanshi's cafe . And here is settled everyone and waiting for Roohanika and Thakur's youngester.

After sometime Roohanika comes with divya, ashi, and Ritesh. And directly sat at one of the seats being grumpy and Abhimanyu is just looking at her from the moment she stepped in the cafe. Abhimanyu stands from his seat and sat beside her after making Reyansh leave his seat.

Abhimanyu hold her hand and said

Abhimanyu: What happened Rooh??

Before Roohanika can say anything Ritesh spoke

Ritesh: Let me tell you, your little devil also want to come and not want to go school. And the best part is he wants to come because he gets to know that you are here to meet his angel.

Hearing him Raghuvanshi's siblings and Abhimanyu friends got confused. And On the other hand Abhimanyu got happy that her Rooh attention will on him not on little  devil. Abhimanyu being happy said  but soon regret

Abhimanyu : Ritesh Thakur in your whole life you did something good for first time.

Hearing him Roohanika snaps her head at him and said

Roohanika: You guys are so mean. He is just a little innocent child not any devil and he loves me that's why he is a little possessive for me.

Abhimanyu: Yeah , we know how much innocent child he is.

Roohanika: Maan , stop if you don't want me to leave.

Abhimanyu. : Ok , but Ritesh you did good job man otherwise we can't get attention of our partners.

Roohanika : Maan , it's final I'm not talking to you.

Abhimanyu looks at her eyes which got little wet and cupped her face and said

Abhimanyu: Rooh , stop crying and if you want I will call him here now itself.

Roohanika hugged him and put her head on his chest and sniff

Roohanika : No , it's ok Maan . My mood is Just off . Sorry.

Abhimanyu : No , you don't have to say sorry and let's order something for you. Ok Rooh.

Roohanika nod at him and Abhimanyu ordered her favourite chocolate lava cake and simple captiuno and everyone also for thereselves.

After making order Abhimanyu friends introduce themselves.

Rahul : so , bhabhi I'm Rahul Kapoor and he is samrat Khurana and Arjun Singh. And I know I'm gonna be your favourite.

Samrat: Bhabhi don't mind him . Actually he talks shit . I'm  gonna be your favourite.

Arjun : Bhabhi leave them all . If this Abhi irritated you or got angry at you just give me a call.

Hearing them Roohanika giggle and Abhimanyu raised his eyebrow at Arjun and asked

Abhimanyu: oh is it Mr . Arjun Singh can I also know that what you do after the call hnn.

Arjun : I am gonna make you understand hnn . Why are getting hyper. Calm down Abhi .

Arjun said with a sweet voice and seeing his expression everyone burst out laughing.

After that their orders arrive and Roohanika founding cafe empty and asked

Roohanika : Maan , why are cafe empty today??

Abhimanyu: Safety reason baby .

Roohanika listening to him understand that he is a king and they need security. After that everyone indulge in chit chatting and Abhimanyu just staring or you can say adoring his Rooh while playing with her hair stands . He likes how she talks being carefree and comfortably. After sometime Abhishek asked everyone for a game of truth And dare . Abhimanyu just said no . Everyone show puppy eyes to Roohanika to make Abhimanyu ready because they want to play with their brother and it can be possible for first time now because now Roohanika can make him agree.