Chapter ~ 7

Hearing Roohanika, Abhimanyu glare at Reyansh and Reyansh and other Raghuvanshi's siblings got panick . But Roohanika saw Abhimanyu glares at Reyansh and said

Roohanika : Answer me and stop glaring at ansh .

Abhishek to save everyone said

Abhishek: Bhabhi ma , actually Bhai didn't stop us from meeting you .

Roohanika: But Abhi , ansh just mummerd .

Abhishek: Yes bhabhi ma , Bhai stop ansh because he have college and he want to bunk it .

Arohi and ishika to save theirselves also said at the same time

Arohi and Ishika: Yes , yes Bhabhi ma.

Roohanika: Oh ok , ansh you should not bunk your college like this.

Divya and Ashi knows Abhimanyu nature with his family. So , they taked all of them with her . But here , Abhimanyu got grumpy and his mood got more sour  hearing his Rooh giving everyone nickname but she still didn't even call his name more than 2- 3 times .

Roohanika is not introvert but she is a private person. Hearing Shekhawat taunts and comments about her made her  unconfident and consious about herself. But after living with thakur's she got her confidence back . She is feels loved and respected when Abhishek and Reyansh called her bhabhi ma and she also feel happy and comfortable with Raghuvanshi's siblings .

Roohanika saw Abhimanyu not looking at her and being so quiet and kind of sad .After spending time with Abhimanyu and talking for a week she started understanding his moods and actions even his face was blank . So , she asked

Roohanika: Something happened ??

Abhimanyu: Hmm , Nothing.

Roohanika : I know something happens and I am asking what ?

Before Abhimanyu reply everyone came on the stage for the engagement. Mimi does the arti of the couple and put tilak on their foreheads after that told couples to exchange rings . Divya come and give ring to Roohanika and Ishika come and give ring to Abhimanyu as ritual .

First Roohanika looks at Abhimanyu and with shaky hands she made him wear the ring and after Abhimanyu hold her palm and slide rind in her Ring finger and kissed it . Seeing Abhimanyu action everyone started hooting and cheering for couple and Roohanika blushed . After that everyone left and Roohanika got hold of his hand drag him ( or you can say Abhimanyu like a whipped man follow her ) to one of the rooms . Well seeing this action of Roohanika every guest who present there got shocked and understand that What position Roohanika hold in Abhimanyu life .

After reaching the room , she locked the door and turns and fold her arms on her chest and asked

Roohanika: What ??

Abhimanyu : What what??

Roohanika: Why   are you being grumpy??

Abhimanyu: I am not being  grumpy ok. Don't say anything I am like that .

Roohanika shook her head and got closer to him and hold his one hand with her one hand and cupped his beared cheek and caressed with her thumb and Abhimanyu got relaxed on her touch .

Roohanika: Now , tell your Rooh . What happened?

Abhimanyu: You give everyone nickname even you met them first time but what about me ??

Roohanika: I also have a nickname for you but I don't know if you like that's why I didn't said.

Abhimanyu  wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer and said