Chapter ~ 18

Almost 2 months has passed to their marriage and both have become so much close and Roohanika also got a good bond with her younger clan and specially her mother in law who treats her a like a daughter . Roohanika received the love from her mother in law , which her mother lack to give .

On the otherhand Abhimanyu have found the proofs and truth about Roohanika's past to clear it but he didn't took any action because he knew that her birthday is coming and he wants to celebrate it royally and after her birthday he will punish not only the culprits he capture but also her family who all are behind this and  also for the torture they did to her .

Abhimanyu was comes to palace and go straight to his chamber to freshen up and comes downstairs and found his Rooh and his mother talking and giggling while taking evening tea and snack to living room for everyone.

Abhimanyu knows and aware how Roohanika was getting close and attached to his mother . He doesn't want her either to glance at his mother or to get attached to his mother but he can't do anything. He saw how his mother treats her with love but he doesn't want himself and his Jaan to do anything with his mother. The only thing is stopping him is the sparkle and happiness of his wife . The mother love which his Rooh is craving she started to feel from his mother.  He doesn't want to snatch that happiness and make her sad. 

Seeing him standing Roohanika smiles and started moving towards him and before she could say she got engulfed in his arms by him and he sniff her scent to stop thinking and find peace . Roohanika rubbed his back and said

Roohanika: Maan everyone is waiting for me . Let's go eat some snacks and I already made your coffee.

Abhimanyu: hmm

Abhimanyu just hummed and didn't leave her .

Roohanika: Maan anyone will come and see us . Let me go .

Abhimanyu leave her and said  looking intensely  in her doe eyes.

Abhimanyu: Never say this again . I will never let you go .

Roohanika: Maan , I will always with you . Ok

After that she dragged him or you can say he willing let her drag him to living room and sat with everyone .

They all are chatting and Abhimanyu just looking at his mails and his wife who is engrossed in eating her kachori , and looks so cute .

Suddenly , Roohanika turns and push a bite in his mouth and said

Roohanika : Maan , try it . It's so tasty.

Roohanika said with a grin but atmosphere around her got silent . Everyone still in their places and look at Roohanika horrified because they know the kachori are made by his mother which he rather die instead of eat food made by his mother.

Abhimanyu looks at everyone and gesture with his hand to stop reyansh who is going to stand to protect her Bhabhi maa from the beast .

Roohanika: Chew and tell me , how is it ??

Abhimanyu forcefully chewed and smile at her and said

Abhimanyu: It's ok , but I don't eat it ok Jaan.

Roohanika: You know, it's my favourite. And I know it is super tasty.

Abhimanyu just shook his head and said

Abhimanyu:  If you like it , you can eat . Ok Rooh .

Saying this he kissed her forehead and Roohanika being Roohanika got red by his show of affection in front of everyone and turns to everyone to see their netrual faces .

Roohanika: why are you not eating ansh , look kachori is getting cold .

Reyansh: I am eating Bhabhi maa. Don't worry .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At night  , Abhimanyu is sitting in balcony and looking at moon and after sometime like their daily routine Roohanika comes after changing and sat on his lap and put her head on his chest and Abhimanyu wrapped his arms around her .

After sometime Abhimanyu asks

Abhimanyu: Jaan , if I ask you something will you tell me the truth.

Roohanika: Of course, why would I lie to my Maan .

Abhimanyu: You deliberately make me eat those kachori I know even after knowing I don't eat food made by her ( his mother) . But why did you this ?

Roohanika listening to him got stiff in his arms and feeling her stiff in his lap he kissed her temple and caressed her hair .

Roohanika looks at him in the eyes and said

Roohanika: Maan , I am sorry for doing that but I want to solve the issue between you and maa . I knew how it feels to have family and but not their love and I don't want you to go through the same . I don't want you to regret ever thinking that maybe you talk and solved the problem .

Abhimanyu: Roohanika , there are things that you don't know and you are so innocent to corrupt in my dark world. I already promised you that when time will come I will tell you everything.

Roohanika sigh and said ok.

Roohanika: ok . But how do you know that I deliberately did that .

Abhimanyu: I can only look at you and I will understand everything. And you know you don't have to act that time  even you said that Maan eat this I will happily eat even if it was poison.

Roohanika: Maan , and you also know I will eat that poison even before it reach you .

Roohanika: and leave it . But I really did my best acting still you know that.

Roohanika said with a pout and Abhimanyu sucks her pout and kissed her  and leave her breathless. And again taking her in his arms he started eating her lips and laid both of them on their bed and started opening her button of shirt and looks at her bare breast and kissed them .
Roohanika feeling his lips on her breast moan

Roohanika: Mm.....Maan.... please....pl..Maan.

Abhimanyu hearing her started sucking her breast and Roohanika started caressing his hairs.  Abhimanyu looks at her and said

Abhimanyu : Your b**bs are so soft like a cotton. Jaan .

Hearing him Roohanika closes her eyes because of shyness and Abhimanyu again started sucking her breast and like that both feel asleep ..

At midnight , Roohanika stir in her sleep and open her eyes to looks at Abhimanyu who is sleeping on her breast still nipple in his mouth and sigh because now she knows that he is definitely obsessed with her breast because he almost suck her breast like a kid and carefully took her nipple out of his mouth and covers themselves with comfort and  kissed his forehead and again fall asleep .

....................................................

Yours writer
Eternal Sunshine 🌞