Chapter ~ 5

After bid bye to Abhimanyu.  Roohanika comes in her room and found Mayank already asleep. So she just laid on the bed and look straight at ceiling. Roohanika was thinking all the things that happened today . She decided to live with her family till truth comes . But After the entry of Abhimanyu in her life and declaring of marriage with her  took a turn 180 degree in her life.

Roohanika in her life after her father and sister death found comfort and warmth from someone today . She isn't in love with Abhimanyu but from the morning things he do for her no one did in her life even her own family. The way Abhimanyu stand for her in front of her family,  he also believed her , and the way he looks at her intensely like she is his precious. She remembered how he console taking her in his arms and lap and he also asked her consent for the wedding. She feels butterflies in her stomach when he kissed her forehead and hug her and inhale her fragrance in her neck .

This is all new for her but she doesn't feel uncomfortable around him and now she left everything on god about the truth. She knows if she wants to stay at Shekhawat house Abhimanyu not gonna let her stay there and she knows if she goes to Shekhawat then they going to torture her .

She is giving a chance to Abhimanyu not because she love him but she is giving herself  a chance to feel loved and cared by someone. Because she knows no-one in her life will believe her and love her . She is being selfish in her life for the first time because she want someone who she can calls hers by giving a chance for this marriage.

Roohanika in mind : God , I am living everything on you please let me to right path . Please let the truth comes out .

Praying she doesn't know when she falls asleep. The next morning , she feels someone was calling her and shaking her . She got up startled and look at her right to found Mayank calling her in his language and shaking her .

Mayank : Angel wakie wakie.

Roohanika: Good morning  Muku .

Roohanika wished him and kissed his cheek and Mayank also wished her

Mayank: good morling angel ( Good morning) .

After freshening up both goes downstair and found everyone settled on their places . Roohanika wished everyone in meek voice. And after seeing his mother mayank try to jump from her arms. Seeing that Ashi come and take Mayank from her and take Roohanika and made her sat on seat and started serving her .

Roohanika: Umm.. I will do it myself. Don't trouble yourself.

Ashi : Aree !! There is nothing. And why you serve when you have a bhabhi . Enjoy.

Everyone started eating but Nanu suddenly question make Roohanika chock .

Shilpa (Mimi)  : Roohi beta !! For how long you are in relationships with Abhi.

Ritesh who is sitting beside her started patting her head and make her drink water.

Ritesh : Roohi bachhe ! Are you fine .

Hearing soft and loving words from Ritesh Roohanika eyes got wet and she said

Roohanika: Thank you , I am okay . Umm Mr. Thakur.

Hearing her everyone started laughing and Vijay said

Vijay (Nanu) : Roohi , you don't have to be formal with your family . You can call us as a family. We are even give you nickname and here you are stuck on Mr. Thakur.Tch tch.

Roohanika listening to him asked Ritesh

Roohanika: I can call you Bhai ??

Ritesh: Offcourse , Roohi . You don't have to ask this stupid question.