Chapter ~6

Seeing Roohanika standing on her place with a horror expression on her face Abhimanyu also look where she looking and found her mother and her cousin (Nitya ) . Abhimanyu hold her hand and press her palm to assure her that he is with her and started going towards the shop and enter but suddenly her mother and cousin come and stand Infront of her.

Rohani: Khamma Ghani , Hukum .

Abhimanyu just nod at them and Rohani turns to look at Roohanika and was going to say something

Rohani. : You don't worry, you will come to us begging when hukum satisfy his needs -------

Hearing her Abhimanyu got angry and intrup her

Abhimanyu: Careful with your tongue Mrs Shekhawat or else you can't imagine what I will do with you.

Saying this Abhimanyu started walking and settled on side with Roohanika and Store Manager comes running to him and greet them .

Abhimanyu: Show your best outfit.

Manager reply and positive and started to show them but Roohanika just looking at and not choosing so Abhimanyu asked

Abhimanyu : You didn't like them.

Roohanika: No , they are beautiful but my cards are at Shekhawat mansion how will I pay. I thought we will first take my necessary from there.

Abhimanyu: You don't have to worry my money is yours and about your things then my female security has gone to collect. In the evening you will got everything ok . My Rooh will choose or I'm going to buy all this .

Hearing him everyone got stunned because they are seeing their king to talk that much and also in this soft tone .

Roohanika chosen dresses and Abhimanyu also choose dresses for her and after that she shows all the dresses wearing or you she give a fashion show to him . After 2 hours they leave and Abhimanyu leave her at Rathore's and goes to his office.

Roohanika spend her time with Rathore ladies and make a bond with them. After in evening pandit Ji come and decided the dates for engagement and wedding . And after having their dinner they leave for their rooms for rest . Because After two days going to be their engagement and and after 6 days their wedding.

After Reaching his palace, Abhimanyu told everyone to gather in main hall and looks at Ishita with his cold eyes and asked

Abhimanyu  : What I told you everyone about doing mistakes.

Ishita trying to save herself said

Ishita: Hukum , we didn't know that you are talking about marrying Roohanika otherwise I will never in my dreams done that and if you say I will ask forgiveness from her.

Abhimanyu: First of all don't you dare to call her by her name. You all will call her Rani sa . And Abhishek repeat my exact words that I said you all.

Abhishek repeat his words and now Ishita started panick and crying and seeing his wife Ranvir said

Ranvir: Hukum, please forgive her she will not do anything next time and will aak forgiveness from Rani sa.

Abhimanyu: You know I don't like when  people talk when they aren't or asked  needed. You are standing still alive just because Raghuvanshi blood are flowing in your veins.

After that Ranvir shut his mouth because he knows Abhimanyu will do what he says and he is creating more difficulties for his wife now because of him Abhimanyu got angry and his wife to bear that.

Abhimanyu. : You are going to serve me and my wife from today onwards and you will live in maids chamber and also wear clothes like them until I say to stop . You insult her as a worker now you will live as a worker. Understood.