Chapter ~ 11

When Roohanika comes in room after changing her clothes she didn't found Abhimanyu, she saw balcony door opened so thought to check there and found Abhimanyu sitting there on couch and smoking she goes and stand Infront of him he looks at her and pull her on his lap and settled her comfortably and crashed the segret in the ash tray and burried his head in her neck and hugged her . Roohanika also hugged him and started moving her fingers in his hairs . After sometime he said

Abhimanyu : Rooh , I don't want you to get attached to my family .

Roohanika: Is there anything you want to tell me ??

Abhimanyu: Not now  but Will tell you some other time.

Roohanika: Ok . But I want you to treat your siblings nice and gave them there gifts in the morning.

Abhimanyu: Rooh , I don't hate them .

Roohanika: I know Maan and you knew what they told me that they all respect you the most . They know you don't show but you care for them.

Abhimanyu: Really??

Roohanika: you know about my past and why family hates me . Maybe you also have a past with your family but I don't think your siblings has anything to do with that because they all are younger from you. You should try to change your behaviour with them and I know it will take time but  remember I am always with you . When you need me to show you right path I will and when i need you to show me right path you will .

Abhimanyu didn't said anything and looks at her and she kissed his forehead and he just hummed .

Abhimanyu picked her up in bridal style and get in the room and layed on the bed and cuddles with her and after sometime they slept .

Next morning Abhimanyu woke up and looks at her snuggling to him and put her hairs behind her ear from her face and kissed her forehead and go to gym .

After sometime he comes back in the room and looks for Roohanika but she was in closet so he goes to bathroom to got ready and when he comes out ready in three piece suit and looks at Roohanika who was standing wearing a red saree and doing her touch up . He back hugged her and kissed on her shoulder and Roohanika looks at him through the mirror and said good morning . After doing her touch up she turns still being in his arms .

Roohanika: Where you have gone in the morning??

Abhimanyu: I had gone to gym in our chamber  and to prepare gifts following your order, your highness.

Roohanika giggle at his words and kissed on his cheeks and Abhimanyu said

Abhimanyu: if you want to Kiss me then you should do like this not to kiss on my cheek.

Saying Abhimanyu crashed his lips on her and  kissed her hard and looks at her face eyes closed and peck her lips to make her look at him . Roohanika looks at his eyes and become betroot and hide her face in his chest and Abhimanyu lookin at her chuckled.

After that both goes downstairs and settled on their seats and everyone becomes quiet and Roohanika looks at everyone and at Abhimanyu just to found he again have cold expression and scary aura and Abhimanyu looks at her and she found that he only is soft , caring and loving to her and again looks at him who is looking at her with  soft eyes but if anyone looks at his face no one can say that. Roohanika just sigh looking at her Maan .

When they reach in dinning table Roohanika just wish them with a small smile even though she want to touch their as they are elder but she remembered Abhimanyu words from last night . Roohanika understand that when your loved ones hurt you how much shit you feel . So , she first wanted to know that what actually happened. She doesn't want to hurt her Maan because of her actions. She wants to make him reconcile with his family but not by hurting him.