Feedback

Hello dear everyone, this is Tactical Narrator speaking for a long time hiatus, I'm here to ask everyone for feedback and suggestions on my work.

I have been working on the newest chapter with additional detailed information and scenery of the setting. There were complications and my terrible enemy, being lazy as hell from continuing to write my story.

As I continued writing the story, I tried to place the military scenes and explore our Earth and the New World. The amnumberf scenes and debates that I have researched on the internet and verified the information on multiple accounts, as I'd revise many scenes that may contain misinformation.

After writing to the military part, my word count began to exceed 20K words. I decided to publish the Month 2023, and the problem revealed itself. It's my first time making professional military scenes in a story. I watched many military procedures and tactics that make the chapter more authentic and realistic to the military geeks in my story.

That moved my supposed date release to a later date. The word count went to 35K words and still not satisfied with the ending.

In the romance scene, I decided to use an AI-based application to write that scene, because I ain't a lover, I'm a reader, and that makes me stressed to have a robot make that part of the story. After checking out the story, it went out of the plot and decided to use that portion as a guide.

I'm sorry that I keep on making you guys wait so long, that makes the word count 50K. That is the entire story in a single chapter.

After receiving feedback from Discord. Many of the Beta Readers are concerned about the huge word count of a single chapter. They think it may bore or exhaust the reader from the huge amount of dialogue in their mind.

I don't want my story to become like the scam video game on The Day Before game developers and leave their work and forget everything.

I decided to create a voting and feedback chapter that will make you the reader's choice for the future chapter.

A. Make it still a single chapter with a 50K word count.

B. Divide into multiple chapters and make it easier to read the story.

Place your votes in the comments and feedback for more insights and suggestions to be added to the story.

Also, I'm thinking of replacing the current story cover with a renewed image cover. It will also gonna be a voting poll and feedback on the covers.

A. The Same One

 The Same One

B. Minimalist

 Minimalist

C. More Plot Inclined

I will be sooner publishing the new chapter shortly

I will be sooner publishing the new chapter shortly. Just wait and be ready for the release.