Forging Pacts

Hello dear readers, this is TacticalNarrator here, I have returned nearly a year of absent updates on this story. Due to making four or five chapters into one, it was a terrible mistake, and is now under the bridge and I don't need to whine about it. Even though, the supposed size of this chapter makes up half more of this current story. It was decided by the majority that the chapter would be trimmed so that your mind would be relaxed with the high amount of dialogue.

I did improve my grammar and writing style to make you guys understand better on my story better. There are now contents and events that are different from the usual OG Summoning Japan plotline, in which is inspired by the many different stories I read in my alone time.

This chapter is a daring endeavor to write high-quality scenes and plotlines that the reader demands to put in the story.

"Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations; entangling alliances with none."

-Thomas Jefferson

After the diplomatic meeting with the Lourian King on the state of affairs, the pursuit of a peaceful agreement has been for naught. The expansion desire and racial supremacy are the main driving forces for the Lourian to push for conflict against their neighborhood kingdoms. As the opportunity for peace has been rejected for their conquest of the continent.

The situation in the New World was more complicated than they really realized.

As the Earth ambassador returned and forwarded the Louria King's volitions, it would be more complicated for their current standing.

King Hark Louria has stated that the entire continent is for the people of Louria. And the other races that is not human, would  be exterminated or enslave to second class citizens.

The Philippine and United States  government have arranged an video meeting to decide the next move for the New World and for the nations they have established diplomatic relations.

They started to assess the issue by having a discussion with their advisors and ministers on their next cause of action. 

Manila, Philippine

March 9, 2026

Presidential Study, Malacañang Palace

President Emmanuel Sanchez and his close advisor were in the middle of a session on the current affairs of the New World.

"Alright." President Sanchez spoke firmly to his advisors. "Let's talk about our current situations in the New World, before this will become major issue ."

The Secretary of Defence stood up and responded. "From the latest reports that are given from Quatoyne and Quila accounts, if these reports are genuine and accurate. Then the growing military of Louria is a sign that a coming war is near to an flashpoint"

President Sanchez got worried about the intelligence report. "Could our new friends be capable of fending off an invasion from their homeland?"

The Secretary of Defence grabbed another piece of document and read out the contents.

"From the information given from our friends in the other world. The Principality military is under budget and is unable to fully armed its military forces for actual war. They don't have enough military power to effectively protect their entire country."

"As for Qualia, they are surrounded by the natural barrier of mountains and dunes that make the journey very costly to the invaders. They even have troops of these beastmen that rival an average person in combat. But the distance between the Quatoyne is distant that reinforcements are difficult to arrive on their lack of infrastructure and the sparse number of troops to aid them." The Secretary of Defence informed the military strength of their of the two partner nations.

The Different WorldsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara