002

"Okay, I think that's everything." I flopped on my bed.

"Did you get the bathing suit?" Momona asked, taking a bite of a muffin.

I shot up and dug through my drawer to get a bathing suit.

"I can't believe we're leaving tomorrow morning!" Sunny was making some type of cake.

"I know, it doesn't feel real." Madeleine added.

"I hope there's a nice pool over there." I sat at my desk and began doing makeup.

"Are you doing makeup to go to bed?" McKenna asked.

"No, I'm doing makeup to take a shower to go to bed." I lined my lips.

"Oh my gosh, I need to tell you guys about this one boy!"

"Oh my gosh Sunny, we don't care about Dylan!" Momona threw her head back.

Thats when I got a text from Walker. We had been talking almost everyday since the party, short conversations here and there but he was really fun to talk to.

 We had been talking almost everyday since the party, short conversations here and there but he was really fun to talk to

Bro I'm so sick of Belly and Jeremiah.
I can't believe you told me to watch this shit

WHAT
They are so bbg

Bruh what does that even mean 😢

No, I can't believe ur team Conrad.
I don't think we can be friends anymore.

Connie baby
Tbh I'm just anti Belly at this point

EW DON'T SAY THOSE DUMBASS WORDS
and real, she's so annoying
"What was I supposed to do, I was in love" 😒

Uhm idk maybe don't get with his brother !?

TYPE SHIT

"Hello, earth to Olive." McKenna called.

"Oh sorry, I was texting Walker."

"Oh okayyy, you guys have been talking a lot."

"And you smiled when you said his name."

"Bro it is too early for this, we haven't even started filming yet. And he's just fun to talk to." I defended myself.

They all gave their sighs and looks of 'surreeee' but I didn't like Walker. I've never been the type of girl to like a lot of boys or even have friends that are boys. I've always just hung out with girls, other than Mason, until recently when I met more boys.