011

Today was the day I'd been dreading for weeks. The day we left.

We were done filming and now it was time to go back to our regular lives, meaning I would have to leave my closest friends.

I sat on the floor near my suitcase, trying to fit all my things in and not cry my eyes out. For the past few month I'd been living with these people and seeing them everyday, and now, I wouldn't be and it hurt.

"Do you need help?" Walker asked as he walked out of the bathroom from his morning shower.

"No, I can get it, I just don't want to."

He smiled understandingly down at me.

"You know you're my bestfriend, right?" I said, kind of randomly.

"Well, I know you're mine." He sat on his bed, facing me.

"Yeah, but seriously. You're my bestfriend." I sat next to him. "I mean, you have no idea how boring my life would be without you, it's just like you make everything better. I don't know what I'd do without you."

"Can you stop, you're gonna make me cry and that's not good for my street cred." He pushed me away. "No but, Olive, I can't imagine my life without you, you're probably my favorite person."

"Awww I'm your favorite person." I hugged him.

"I said probably." He mumbled into my head as he hugged me back.

"You looovee me." I got up and started moving around him annoyingly on the bed.

"Who said that." He rolled his eyes.

"Me." I kept poking him until he tackled me softly onto the bed.

"Stop?" He asked.

"Stop." I sighed and he got up.

"Ugh a whole ass country away." I groaned as Momona hugged me.

"FaceTime, text, all the time, okay?" She asked with misty eyes.

"You already know."

She waved sadly as she walked to her gate, leaving me, Walker, and Mason.

"Okay, bye Ollie, I'll see you this weekend." Mason gave me a side hug and boarded his other flight.

My flight was in five minutes and Walker's was in ten.

"Promise me you're not gonna cry." He hugged me tightly.

"I can't."

"It'll be okay, we can talk all the time and it's only a three hour time difference."

"I hate Virginia."

"I hate California."

"Now boarding flight 297."

"Bye, Livvie."

"Bye Walkie." I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before swiftly turning around so he couldn't see the blush on my face.

Why did I just do that?

I thought about everything the whole plane ride, every time we spoke, all the weird glances and butterflies I got in my stomach, everything I felt about him and our 'friendship' started to seem less and less platonic the more I thought about it.