004

The next morning Momona's alarm rang throughout the room.

"Turn it off, Momona!" I groaned, placing a pillow over my head.

"She's not even here!" Sunny got up annoyed and turned it off. "I'm going back to bed."

Despite my tiredness, I sat up instead of going back to sleep. Where was she? My bestfriend was gone and we were in some city hundreds of miles away from home.

I checked my phone to see that there were no missed calls, messages, or anything from her, or anyone else.

I grabbed a keycard and went next door. I knocked on it before an extremely tired Brady opened the door.

"What are you doing banging on the door like the police at 6 in the morning?"

"Hey! Do you know where Momona is?" I asked.

"No, last time I checked Mason was still up with her."

I rolled my eyes and pushed into their room.

"Hey, I could be naked right now!" Malachi yelled as I looked around for Mason.

"Where's Mason?"

"How should I know?"

"You're literally living with him!"

"I think he's downstairs in the lobby with Momona or something."

"See was that so hard?" I asked walking towards the door.

The bathroom door opens and I bump into a boy drying his hair with a white towel.

"I'm sorry." I say instinctively, before even realizing it was Walker, with a towel tied around him.

"Oh, my bad. I didn't know you were in here." He gave an upside down smile.

"No, it's fine I was just uh- looking for..." I made extreme eye contact with him, and accidentally bumped into a wall. "Uhm, Brady! But he's right here so."

I awkwardly pointed at Brady who had been standing there the whole time.

"So I'm gonna-" I swung myself to face the door and walked out.

I shut the door and immediately hit my palm to my forehead.

What the actual hell was that? That was some weird Disney 'hE's RiGhT bEhInD me' shit. Like this isn't some cringy Wattpad fanfic or anything so what just happened.

I rolled my eyes and tried not to think about the fact that I was wearing some plaid shorts I got at aerie 4 years ago and an oversized ABBA shirt with my hair in a tangly bun while Walker looked like some sort of freaking angel with his curls and blue eyes and water droplets on his nose.

Seriously who does this guy think he is looking like that? And being nice this early in the morning, the audacity. Ohhhh I just know he smells good too.

I pushed through my anger and onto the elevator, looking down and around at where they served breakfast and noticing my two friends sitting at a booth together.

I quickly walked over to them.

"So you think you can just disappear and it'll be fine?" I asked, sitting down on the side next to Mason so I could look at Momona.

"What?" She asked innocently, looking at Mason for help.

"Oh don't look at him, he's not gonna help you." I said. "Do you even know how long you've been down here?"

"No..."

"THE WHOLE NIGHT! Your freaking alarm clock woke us all up and you weren't even there."

"Oh sorry, I set it to ring everyday."