003

"I cannot find this shoe!" Sunny screamed.

"It's literally right here." I groaned, picking up her sneaker from beside my bed.

"Oh, thanks!" She sweetly said and grabbed the shoe.

I rolled out of bed and into the bathroom to wash my face and get ready.

"Are you excited for the first day on set?" Momona asked, coming in and brushing her teeth.

"Yeah, I guess." I popped my retainer out. "Are you?"

"I'm a little nervous, but excited." Her words were all muffled and gurgled but I made out most of them.

"Getting up at 6 to Sunny screaming everyday isn't something I'm looking forward to, though." I joked and brushed my teeth.

"I'm sure she's not gonna scream every morning."

I looked at her blankly making us both burst out into laughter.

After we had finished getting ready, putting on makeup and all that stuff, we left to set.

We all rode this bus like shuttle over to the filming area and got out.

There was an advisor person, his name was Travis, or something, and he was showing us around.

"Okay, here is the lounge room where you guys can stay when you aren't filming and over here is your trailers, there's also a designated room for boys and a separate room for the girls inside. Outside a few feet away is the break room. And this is the makeup and hair trailer, and right next to it is costume." He clasped his clipboard and smiled. "Any questions?"

"Nope!" We all said and went to our trailers. They had our names in big black letters on each side of them.

"Bro look at this TV!" I yanked Momona into my trailer.

"Woah." She stared in awe. There was a bathroom, a mini kitchen, and a big ass couch in the 'living room'.

"Dude it's like a whole house! Let's go see yours." She led me to her trailer that was right across from mine.

"Did you see the TV?" Mason ran up to me, grabbing my shoulders in excitement.

"Yes! Imagine watching Fast and Furious on that!"

"Oh we are so doing that." He followed along as we went into Momona's trailer.

"Ugh I can't believe this is life." She sat on her bed.

"I know right, it's crazy." I opened the mini fridge. "Dude, they have literally everything in here!"

After a few minutes of admiring the trailer we all walked outside because we had to go back to set and start filming.

"Okay everyone, we're gonna take it from the opening scene of Abbie and Nancy running away from the White House." Steven sat in his chair and the rest of us that weren't in the scene went into the break room.

"I'm sorry but how the fuck is being able to calculate the function of a quadratic going to help me in real life?" Malachi asked, frowning at his algebra worksheet.

"Oh no way, Olive has to teach me everything I learn, she's amazing at math." Mason laughed.

"I'm not that good, you're just bad."

"You're so good at it, they moved you up like 2 classes." Mason bragged on me.

"Okay! I'm not a nerd." I held my hands up, clearing the air. "I'm just good with numbers."