005

It's been a few weeks of filming and now we're moving to another hotel. I'd been craving a an icee the entire plane ride and now the 4 hour car ride into New York. We were all placed into a pretty Chrysler Pacifica and driven around by some chauffeur. Madeleine and Violet were being driven by their dad who lives in New York so they would be meeting us there.

Brady sat in the passenger seat since he was the oldest, Momona, Sunny, and Malchai sat in the first row of seats and Walker and I were comfortably sitting in the back row.

"Bro I want an icee so bad." I groaned.

We were watching The Summer I Turned Pretty and sharing his AirPods.

"Oh an icee sounds fantastic right now."

"We should get one when we get to the hotel." I suggested.

"For sure." We watched as Jeremiah and Belly kissed in the pool.

"This is not gonna age well." Walker shook his head slightly since he'd already seen the whole series a few weeks ago when I begged him to watch it.

I laughed. "At all."

I don't even remember falling asleep, but I woke up to Jeremiah and Conrad fighting. My head was rested on Walker's shoulder as he set the iPad screen still in the middle for us both to see.

I was awake and had no excuse to be laying on him, but I didn't want to move. So I adjusted my head on his shoulder and opened my eyes to continue watching.

I did notice him looking down at me for a minute before smiling and turning his head back to the screen, but he didn't ask me to move so I didn't.

After a few more minutes, we finally arrived at the hotel. Walker and I quickly put our luggage on a suitcase stand and walked to the QT up the street.

I started putting blue raspberry in my cup as Walker poured cherry into his. We paid and began walking out.

"Bro you like Cherry?" I asked as we walked back.

"Yeah, you like blue ras?"

"Okay just take a sip, it's really good." I said, giving him the straw.

"Oooh, it is really good." He smiled, taking a long sip.

"Heyy drink your own."

"Okay then take some of mine." He tilted the cup to my face.

I drank more than he did.

"Dude I didn't even take that much." He laughed, defensively bringing his cup back.

We continued walking and sipping on our respective flavors.

We walked back into the hotel, noticing our luggage gone with our friends.

"Weird," I said texting Momona and getting her room number.

Walker and I made our way into the room.

"Oh....so there's 4 rooms, 3 can fit two people, 1 can fit three people so Sunny and I took one, Madeleine and Violet took one, and Mason Brady and Malachi took the other and since you two were gone you have to room in the last one that fits two!" She said very quickly.

"Girl what?"

"You're joking."

"Nope, you snooze you lose." She joked.

Sunny giggled and held out keycards for us.

"Wait," she paused. "Why are your tongues purple?"

Momona turned to look at us suspiciously.