014

"Hey, Walks." I smiled brightly at the boy.

"Hi, Liv."

"Watcha doing?"

"Nothing really, what are you doing."

"Uhm probably gonna watch The Adam Project. I don't know though."

"Do not! Oh my gosh that's so embarrassing."

"Okay, what are we gonna watch?" Dylan walked in with popcorn and candy from the kitchen. "Who're you talking to?"

"I'm FaceTiming Walker, say hi." I gave Dylan the phone.

"Hey man." He said hi to Walker.

"Hey, what's up, haven't talked to you in a while." 

I scrolled through Netflix  and saw Walker's face on a poster and clicked on it, and pressed play.

"I haven't seen that yet, is it good?" Dylan warned.

"How have you not seen the Adam Project?"
I took my phone back and kept talking to Walker.

"Have I shown you my glasses?" He asked as he put on some green goggle looking glasses.

"Oh wow, it's giving bootleg Tom Cruise in Mission: Impossible."

"Okay, whatever. Keep hating."

"I'm sorry, please keep the glasses on." I walked away from the couch and over to where the window was, leaving Dylan to watch the show.

"Walker, do you have my lightsaber?" Tanner came into his room.

"No, I think it's in the hall closet." He sighed. "Why do you need it?"

"I'm bored. HEY OLIVE!"

"Hi tanner!!"

"I've asked Walker like 57 times for your Roblox username but he knows I'm gonna steal you from him so he won't give it to me." Tanner rambled, rolling his eyes at his older brother.

"She's 3 years older and way out of your league, you aren't gonna steal her from anyone."

"She's out of your league too, and you're weird as fuck so somebody's gonna steal her from you."

"Get the hell out of my room."

"I'll dm you my Roblox and we can play this weekend."

"Yay, bye Olive! I lovee you walker." He teased the older boy, making kiss noises to annoy him.

"Little shithead." Walker mumbled as he went over to his closet.

"I CAN'T FIND IT!" Tanner screeched.

"I DON'T KNOW WHERE IT IS!" Walker screamed back as he pulled out a lightsaber.

"Is that his fucking lightsaber?" I laughed.

"Yep." He grinned. "I took it from him like two weeks ago and he still hasn't noticed."

I just kept laughing at him as he turned it on and pretended he was Anakin Skywalker.

He just smiled at me for a minute while I continued to laugh. Eventually he got bored and put it away, turning his lights back on.

"So what's new in olive land?" He returned to his bed.

"Not much. What's new in walkerville?"