Chapter 18

A/N: Smut warning ⚠️

"Okay..." She cleared her throat as she looked at two men sitting across from her.

Naruto and Kakashi were already looking at her with fond eyes that almost made her quiet down. Almost. She straightened up and nodded a little with determination.

"Thank you for your feelings. I won't lie that I feel nothing towards you, but I know it's not as serious as love yet. In fact, I'm not even sure of my feelings yet. At first, it was mostly hurt and vengeance that I was feeling towards you. Now, there's this sense of relief and attraction added...." She licked her lip nervously, looking down at her hands, hands that are rough and marked with so many scars. Yet, each mark tells the tale of her hard work and experiences, "I'm feeling a lot of stuff at the moment. Until I figure this mess out, stringing you guys along is very unfair to you. So, please give me some time."

The sound of Naruto's laugh made her look up at their amused faces.

Seeing her confusion, Kakashi said, "Take all the time you want. Though, let me be clear about our intentions, that we don't expect all of your love to be given to us, and that's why we love you. No. Even a fraction of it is more than enough for me."

Naruto nodded, "Yes, same for me. Even if I have to share you with Kaka-sensei or Stupid Shika-Neji duo, 'ttabayo!"

Sakura sweatdropped at the names of her Anbu Team but not bothering to correct the blonde that they are not like that with each other. There's no way her teammates think of her more than a friend. Right?

Shaking her head to clear her thoughts, she replied, "So, like an open relationship kind of thing if I want?"

Both men shared a look before nodding.

"Though, it would be nice to let us know who you would be seeing beforehand. And let them know about us as well." Added Kakashi.

"Alright, that sounds fair."

"Now that's out of the way, let us talk about just why did you think that disregarding your health by not resting nor eating, despite being a healer if may add, while working multiple shifts, was a good idea."

The sugary sweet tone in tone of her Sensei made her shiver. She gulped, knowing that lying to him will only make things hard for her.

Taking a deep breath she answered honestly, "Life felt like a lot recently that sometimes I can not sleep, because my head won't shut up. So, It helps when I distract myself with work to the point it's too tired think about anything else."

Hearing her answer, Kakashi's eye softened. He motioned at Naruto towards the kitchen, reminding him to make something for Sakura to eat. If he was healed enough to ravage her, then he was healed enough to cook her, he decided. Naruto pouted a little but complied anyways.

Sakura watched as both men get up. Kakashi went to sit on the bed, his back leaning against the headboard. While, Naruto standing up and stretching his arms. Despite the tense atmosphere, she couldn't let the opportunity to oggle Naruto's shirtless body slip. Her mouth watered at the bulging pectoral muscles. She clenched her jaw to control the urge to bite. Red hue rose to her cheeks as her eyes drifted downwards to the pair of abs, all the way to the....

Kakashi clearing his throat made her eyes snapped towards him. Her sheepish eyes met his extremely amused ones. She vaguely registered Naruto disapearing into the kitchen.

The fact that she just got caught making bedroom eyes at Naruto by her, just as hot sensei, made her thighs clenched. Fuck, she feel how soaking wet her panties are right now.

His eyes darkened as he took a deep breath.

"Come here." His voice automatically made every fiber of her body to comply.

She was pulled into his lap as soon she reached him. Her back pressed against his chest. He had already discarded his green vest. Leaving only his trousers and jounin shirt. She shiverered as she felt his obvious bulge right on the drenched spot of her underwear.

His one arm tightened against her waist, pulling her tight against him while other hand pulled the comforter on to cover their bodies.

"Kaka-" "-Hush, Sakura-chan. No talking." He chastised, his voice soft but firm as his warm breath hit her ear.

She couldn’t stop the wanton whine that left her throat as she felt him leaned down, kissing right below her ear.

He chuckled.

"Now, those are the sounds that I want to hear." He bit her.

Her chest was heaving as her breathing quickened. Her head was tilted to right, giving him more space to work with.

"You have Naruto’s marks all over your neck. It's a shame if I don't add mine." He mumbled, "Would you like that, Sakura-chan? Do you want sensei to leave his marks on your lovely skin?" She moaned his name as an answer and he sucked hard at the same spot he bit her. She could vaguely feel his hand sneaking past the waistband of her shorts and panties, warm finger sliding right over her-

"Sensei.."

"Good girl. Let Sensei know how it feels, Sakura-chan. I could smell it, you know? I could smell how badly you needed this. My poor, poor little girl. So  wet but nothing to clench on." His mouth was spilling filth in her ears while bitting her throat. And his fingers rubbed the small button of nerves, right above her soaking womanhood.

The arm around her loosened as he slid into her top, his fingers stroking her bellybutton before trailing upwards to her aching nipples. Just as he reached her left nipple, he pinched it hard while he thrusted his two fingers into her.

The pleasure that was building, was almost reached it's peaked and Sakura rode his fingers, her back arched. Her arm snaked around his neck for support.

"That's my good girl. Go on, Darling. Cum for me. Cum." And she screamed.

But Kakashi didn't stop. His fingers kept their pace fast.

Sakura gasped, trying to move away from the stimulation.

"No, darling. One more. Come one. You can do it." Her legs were shaking. Obscene, wet sounds mixed with her moans and gasps could be heard.

The pain of overstimulation was turning into the pleasure. Her eyes were rolled back, droll was dripping from the corner of her mouth that was dropped open. The hand left her abused, red nipple and joined the other in her panties.

Her body went rigid to signal her another release as she felt him pinched her bundle of nerves and she squirted around his fingers, hard. Her world went dark for a minute.

She didn't know for how long she was gone. But when she came around, the fingers were replaced by a tongue and her ripped shorts and panties was on a floor. She tiredly tried to push the head of blond hair off her pulsing, overstimulated cunt. She was bone tired.

"I know, Sakura-chan. Let me clean you. The cloth might feel too rough." Naruto cooed, kissing her still shaking thighs.

She turned her head to see Kakashi licking his hand which was dripping from her release.

"You taste divine." He said when he saw her half-lidded eyes looking at him. She felt Naruto hummed in approval and flinched.

"Sorry, I'll be gentle." He apologised, before resuming to clean.

Kakashi kissed her sweaty forehead and murmured, "You were so amazing, sweetheart. Take a nap, we'll give you a bath. When you wake up, we'll feed you. Alright?" And Sakura decided to listen to him, eyes closing and surrendering to the sleep.