A/N

Hello everyone. It's been a long time. I'm sorry you guys have to wait that long for the stories and their updates. To tell you guys the truth, I had lost my Account, and Slowly, I stopped writing as well. I just lost that happiness I used to feel whenever I write. And after so many months, I felt like I'm going crazy. Something just lack in my life. And then I realized that, I need to write. It's what my soul needs to do in order to feel alive.

So yeah, I'm back. But I'm still taking it one day at a time. I might not even update the other stories, or I might Re write them. Really. Depends where this takes me. Anyways, I was reading Konoha's Cherry Blossom and I realized, I was a pretty shitty writer. Because it was written horribly. There were so many plot holes. The characters were too hollow and fake. And most of all, the story was all over the place. So I decided that I want to re write it. Of course, Our main topic would be the same, the plot would be a little different, and I want to focus on Team 7 relationship more than Sakura's relationship with others. Please, do read it and don't forget to leave a review. In fact, I would really appreciate your criticism and Suggestions. To be honest, Your comments are what motivates me to write.