Prologue

A soft rustle was heard from the darkness of the night as three cloak clad figures walked out of the large green gates of Konohagakure. All except one. Who stared longingly at the gates, blue eyes glazed over with a emotion he can't suppress. He knew, it was wrong. He knew that it just might make him lose his world. But for the happiness of that one person who means everything to him, He needed to do this. Because it tear him apart when he hear those sobs. His heart breaks at every resigned glance she took. And it fucking destroy him when he sees the hope fades from those green eyes. He loves her. But She loves someone else. He would bring him back. To bring that smile back on her beautiful face, He would do anything. 

Just as he closed his eyes, words fell out of his mouth in silent promise, "I'll bring Sasuke back. I promise. Please wait just a bit longer." A small smile spread on his face as he opened his eyes, determination and love shining in his azure eyes. One of the two people smiled wistfully, one eye looking at their comrade, 'He's just like you, Sensei.'

And just like that they all disappeared in smoke.

Unknown to the certain green eyed girl, who was passed out from exhaustion in the small, candle lit room, several scrolls sprawled over her lap. After tonight, It's going to be a long time before she would ever sleep peacefully again.