Chapter 4

I wake up feeling quite refreshed suddenly the memory's of what happened what night settle in.

We saved 12 kids from wherever the heck they go. Its only 12 kids there are hundreds more missing.. Hey it's still a win.

I sigh climbing out of bed I change into a black dress. I quickly brush my hair and head out for breakfast.

"Good morning Daisy" I say when I sit down she's eating a stack of pancakes. I take 3 from the stack.

"Hey!" She complains.

"You had like 15 you can share 3" I tell her adding syrup. She frowns.

"Finnneee" She pouts.

"Wheres mom and Rosie?" I ask because they are always here.

"In town, 12 of the missing kids where found." She says with a wink.

She knows it was me. Of course she does! Thank goodness she never told anyone.

all of a sudden Kacey runs in. She's wearing a brown dress. Nothing like what she usually wears.

"Iris...We need to go!" She says panting.

"Why? what's going on?" I ask already on my feet.

"The queen is asking for us.. She's conducting a hunt. We have to leave." She says then clamps her hand over her mouth seeing Daisy. "Oops"

"Its ok she knows" I reassure her.

"Then she has to come with us" Kacey says.

"Ok let me change. Daisy find something less fancy to wear. I call running up the stairs. I quickly change into my leggings, black shirt, hoodie, and jacket I also grab my gun and knives. I run to Daisy's room and knock.

"Come in!" She calls. I walk in she has a black dress on. One of her less fancy ones. She has her tote bag with her it is a whiteish color with a daisy sewn into it.

"Alright come on Kacey's waiting" I grab her hand pulling her down the stairs to the front door. Kacey's waiting on her horse. Piper beside her. "Come on I won't let you fall."

I help Daisy into Piper and we ride as fast as the horses can take us to Nuit woods the woods with the Night Stalkers hideout. We make it to the hideout and bring Daisy inside to our room.

"Ok you stay here." Kacey tells her.

"Where are we going?" ask Kacey quietly.

"To town" She replies. I nod. The plan is simple go to town, answer moms questions, leave.

We run out of the hideout an d to town.

"We forgot the horses" I say as we run.

"Oh ya oops" She replies. We get to town and see mom questioning the older boy from yesterday. I overhear some of it.

" Two girls one with blond hair the other with red saved us." He says. Kacey looks at me I nod. We pull out our knives and guns just in case. We walk over to the boy.

He points to us. "Its them!"

Mom turns. "Hey mo-your majesty" I correct myself. Crap I almost said mom.

"You two saved the kids?" She glares at us.

"Yup" Kacey says twirling the knife in her left hand. Moms face pales. I smile.

"How did you find the hideout? We've been searching for decades" She says taking a step back.

We scare her don't we? Of course we do.

"We have our ways" I say.

"I am your queen you will tell me!" She demands. I sigh looking at Kacey this time see nods. I take my knife and twirl it threateningly.

"Nah Don't want to" I tell her. Her face pales even more.

"Fine" She grinds her teeth. "But next time you will tell me."

"Or what?" Kacey asks.

"Ill take a loved one" She says color regaining in her face.

"Oh so you will do the exact same thing the people taking kids will do?" I ask sweetly. She turns red. I smile sweetly under my hood.

"Leave my sight now!" She is almost yelling now.

"Alright" I say turning on my heel leaving Kacey on my tail. "That went well"

"It really did" Kacey says with a smile of her own. We walk back to the hideout in silence. We get there I swing open the door and walk inside to our room. Daisy is still there reading.

"Hey! How was the meeting?" She asks without looking up from her book. I get closer and sit on my bed snatching the book from her and putting it on the bed.

"You will look at us when you talk to us." I tell her. " To answer your question the meeting was good."

"That's good! How did you get Mom agree to let you go?" She asks.

"We may or may not have threatened her life..." I say with a wicked grin.

"You did WHAT!? Now this I have to hear!" She turns to us and gets into her best I'm listening pose. Kacey and I go into great detail. On the end we are all laughing and smiling. Until Daisy tells us something. "Oh Erik wanted me to tell you that the two of you have to train the new recuts.

"Kay" Kacey and I say in unison and head to the training room at the end of the hall