'09' all eyes on us

Y/n pov

The Stark internship began today and I was still injured. I was just as bad as the day before. I was limping and I still couldn't move my arm right.

I was worried one of the Avengers might tell and start asking questions so I did my best to ignore the pain in my body. I covered up all the visible bruises and took three ibuprofen just to ease some of the pain. I packed the bottle of pills in my bag and headed to school.

Ed had come back, drunk. He had barely gotten through the door and just crashed on the couch. I didn't care though.

Feeling lightheaded and dizzy I walked my way to school.

"Hey!" Mj. Oh God.

"Hey," I said.

"How are you?? It's like you've been avoiding me" cause I had.

"Yeah no I'm good," I said quickly.

"Anything special you wanna tell me?"

"I got the Stark internship if that's what you wanna hear." I laughed.

"Oh, my god!!!!!" Mj seemed more excited than me.

"Relax," I said, trying to keep my head low. "It's not like I'm getting paid for it." I laughed.

"Still, you're going to be working with THE Tony Stark," she said excitedly.

I tried to contain the excitement. It hadn't fully hit me I was going to be working with THE Tony Stark.

"Okay you're right. It's really exciting," I agreed.

"I got to go but I'll talk to you later," I smiled.

"Okay. Bye." She waved and I went the other way.

------------------- time skip---------------------

I was bored by the end of my last period and I was scrolling on my phone when I got a notification from an unknown number.

Unknown
Hi, I'm Happy Hogan. I'm Tony Starks head of security, i'll be picking you and Peter up today from school, I'll be waiting on the northside gate.

y/n
got it.
thx happy

y/n changed unknown to Happy

I looked at the time, school ended at 3:35 and it was 3:25

That was a perfect amount of time to take a nap. I turned off my phone and rested my head on the desk.

I woke up when the bell rang. I passed by the bathroom for a quick touch up. I tried to move my shoulder without wincing or looking like I was in pain. It took a while but I think i mastered it. I concealed my bruises just a bit more and added color corrector. It worked for the most part but I wasn't an expert in makeup so as long as they didnt look too closely, i was fine.

I went to the North gate and there I saw a black SUV. That was it i'm guessing.

"Hey! Wait up!" Peter shouted from behind me.

"Hey," I smiled.

"You good?" I asked.

"Yeah, you know Flash"

"Ugh that bitch"

"It's whatever. Let it go"

The black SUV honked and we ran towards it.

"Get in, hurry. You're already late." For a guy named Happy this guy had an attitude.

Me and Peter got in the back.

Shit I forgot to tell Ed I was gonna come home late.

I pull out my phone and press on Ed's contact.

y/n
ima b late td

ed
why?

y/n
i got a job

ed
where?

y/n
tf?
I'm not telling you
your js gonna come drag me away

ed
be back by six
no later

y/n
since when do you care ?

ed
since social services knocked on my door this morning

y/n
oh

ed
yeah
remember you got into a fight at school
got it

y/n
yea

ed
back by six
got it?

y/n
I got it
chill

ed
alright then
behave

y/n
yeah yeah
wtv

ed
Don't get mouthy or youll find out what happens

y/n
yeah mhm

I left him on delivered and turned off my phone.

I felt the car slow to a stop and I looked out the window to see Stark Tower, shining.

My jaw dropped. I had seen it from far away but I never imagined I would be looking at it face to face. I was mesmerized by the look of it.

"I know right?" Happy looked up with us.

"We should go inside," He suggested. We agreed and we walked in through the glass doors. I took a deep breath and fixed my hair. I rotated my shoulder a bit, it still hurt like a bitch but I'd gotten better at covering it up.

The inside of Stark Towers was even more impressive than the outside. Reflective marble floors, electronics surrounded me, glass doors all around.

"Crap!" Happy exclaimed.
"I need to do somethign really quick but use the elevators and head to floor 96, thats the common room, you'll find Tony there." He pointed to the nearest elevator and me and Peter headed to it awkwardly.

Peter pressed the button. He was visibly shaking.

"Dude relax, seriously," I said, even though I was freaking out just as much as him.

The doors opened and a voice spoke.

"Floor?" I'm guessing it was Friday who had spoken.

"96" I replied, seeming as Peter was too shaken to talk.

"Of course, Ms. Y/l/n."
Would you like me to report your injuries to Mr. Stark?" My heart stopped.

"Injuries? What injuries?" I said frantically. Peter looked at me worriedly.

"Your right shoulder appears to be dislocated, multiple bruised ribs, two broken, shattered collarbone and you appear to not haven eaten for days," Friday finished. We were on floor 76 as he finished.

"What?" Peter looked at me, wide eyed, clearly worried.

"I'm okay i promise. I think its malfunctioning or something" I reassured.

"Tony Starks AI has never malfunctioned" Peter replied.

"Well it can start. Trust im ok. I ate just this morning and my shoulder is fine" I moved my shoulder just to prove him wrong. I bit the inside of my lip to stop myself from screaming.

Peter had relaxed a bit more but then the doors opened and he tensed up again.

All eyes were on us

A/n
Oh my I'm updating this at like 1 am
I haven't updated in like three days but wtvvvv

Enjoy n yeah cliffhanger oohhh

1055 words