C-2

Chapter 2 Abandoned, Marshal's Mansion

A voice as cold and sweet as falling snow came from above. Ruan Shu sobbed and raised her face, and saw a young man wearing a white shirt under the backlight.

But Ruan Shu couldn't see his face clearly because of the light problem.

Ruan Shu wiped the tears on her face with her little hands, but the more she wiped, the more tears accumulated.

She sobbed and gave a sticky reply.

"I...I'm fine."

She heard the young man chuckle slightly, and then put a candy in her hand.

"Go find your parents quickly. Don't let the little cub run around."

Ruan Shu raised her little head and saw the young man turning around and leaving. He had the same snow-white hair as herself, but it was half-long. His back was cold and distant, as if he was isolated from the world.

Her eyes followed his back, holding the candy tightly in her hand.

"You damn girl can't even keep up when you walk. Your mental strength is crippled, not your legs!"

Xiao Yuanyi came back cursing when she realized that she wasn't following her. It wasn't that she was worried about Ruan Shu. No matter what, she was a descendant of the Ruan family. Even if she couldn't marry into a rich family, she could always get some benefits.

After spending so much thought, she is still unwilling to give up now.

Back at their cheap rental house, Xiao Yuanyi warned Ruan Shu not to run around, locked the door and left.

She had to find someone to contact the Ruan family. This loser couldn't stay here any longer and drag her down. She was still young, and she could still find someone else to support her after knocking off the Ruan family.

The dark and cramped room was filled with the smell of cheap perfume and the disgusting smell of alcohol.

She is the only one here now, and Ruan Shu has long been used to it.

She walked to the window and opened the curtains to let the sunlight in.

There was rubbish and wine bottles everywhere in the room.

She wrinkled her little face that was too childish but her eyebrows were stunningly delicate, and her little body began to move to clean up the house.

Ruan Shu is a cub who loves to be clean. Even if every time she drags her little body to tidy up the room, it might become a mess again the next day.

Ruan Shu collected the garbage that could be recycled and sold in a bag, and then started cleaning.

She was so small that after sweeping the floor, she had to fetch water, mop the floor and clean the table. She even had to stand on a small stool to reach some higher places.

By the time she finished cleaning, she was already sweating, tired and hungry.

There was a growling sound in her stomach. She held her stomach and pursed her lips, and moved step by step to a small dark room where she slept.

There was a small bed in the small room of about ten square meters, and other sundries belonging to Xiao Yuanyi were piled up.

But it was kept very clean and tidy.

Ruan Shu lay on the bedside, took out a small box from under the bed, and then carefully took out a tube of cheap nutritional supplements from it.

The slimy taste was unpleasant, but in order not to starve, she could only eat this.