C-25

Chapter 25 Siren Yu sheng

The little guy raised his head and looked at his brother eagerly, and pulled his clothes gently with his little hands.

"Brother, when are we going back?"

Ruan Qingran lowered his eyes to look at her and raised his hand to rub her little head.

"What? Miss your dad?"

Ruan Shu pursed her lips and nodded slightly sheepishly.

She just wanted to go back and wait for her father to get off work.

Ruan Qingran put his terminal in front of her eyes.

What was displayed above was clearly the chat information between him and Ruan Xiao.

Nguyen Thanh Nhan: Pictures

That photo was taken when Ruan Shu touched the forehead of a big blue fish in the starry sky and ocean. The picture was very beautiful and warm.

Ruan Qingran: My little cousin was taken out to play. Uncle, are you coming back tonight?

Uncle: I have something to take care of tonight, so I won’t go back. You can take her to have some fun.

After reading it, Ruan Shu felt a little disappointed, but she was very sensible and didn't ask any more questions.

"Brother, can Shushu use my brother's terminal to send a message to daddy?"

Ruan Qingran laughed softly, "Of course, just make a voice call."

This is really thoughtful, knowing that a child like Ruan Shu can’t type yet.

Ruan Shu: 'Dad, I had a lot of fun with my brother today. Dad, don't worry. You have to remember to eat on time and don't be too tired. Shu Shu... Shu Shu will feel bad. '

Her little face was a little red when she sent out this message. She was a little afraid to look at her brother, and the whole little person was so shy.

"Haha, let's go. Brother will take you to dinner."

His voice was very clear, with a rare hint of gentleness, and it sounded very nice.

The two brothers and sisters came to a private restaurant, which requires reservations in advance, except for those with special black cards.

"This shop is opened by a friend of my brother's. It has a lot of fresh seafood. You can choose what you want to eat later."

As he said that, he had already walked in with his sister in his arms.

Ruan Qingran took out the black card, and the waiter respectfully led the person into a quiet box.

The moment she stepped into the box, Ruan Shu suddenly felt as if she had fallen into the blue ocean instantly.

There are all kinds of marine life around, some of which she recognizes, but most of which she doesn't.

Some were so big that Ruan Shu felt like she was not enough to fit between her teeth.

The too real scene made her panic for a moment, but soon her little hand was held by a familiar big hand.

Ruan Shu turned around and saw her elder brother standing next to her, which made her feel relieved.

"These are holograms, don't be afraid."

Ruan Shu nodded, held her brother's hand tightly and followed him step by step.

It turned out that they were all holographic images, something she had seen before.