C-8

Chapter 8 The explanation is that my hand slipped

She held the straw in her little mouth and took a sharp sip. The soft cheeks on both sides of her cheeks suddenly inflated like balloons, but deflated a little as she swallowed.

Xiaomi turned on the projection TV for her, and what was playing was a very childish cartoon, but she watched it very seriously.

One is because you can learn some common sense and words about the world from these cartoons.

Another reason is that she likes it. In her previous life, in order to win the favor of her parents, she basically didn't watch any TV cartoons, so she studied hard. Her life was pitifully monotonous.

It's a pity that no matter how hard she works or how serious she is, her parents will never be as close to her as a younger sibling.

Because her existence is a shame to her parents who have already postponed each other and divorced.

As long as they see themselves, their parents will think of each other and the days when they hated each other.

Ruan Shu still felt a little sad when she thought about the past, but when she thought about her father now, a happy smile appeared on her face.

The housekeeper couldn't help but use his personal terminal to take a picture of Ruan Shu drinking fruit with a straw in her mouth, her snow-white cheeks bulging, and her beautiful big eyes as bright as gems, staring at the cartoon seriously.

In the fixed photo, a tiny little girl looks like a glutinous rice dumpling sitting on a small bench. Just looking at the photo makes people want to pinch her chubby little face.

The housekeeper's grandfather showed a loving smile on his face. Who wouldn't like such a cute and well-behaved lady?

Thinking of the woman who had abused her, how on earth could she do it!

If that woman were in front of him now, the housekeeper would be eager to deal with her severely!

No, he can't appreciate such cute photos alone.

Thinking of the warm scene between the owner and the young lady this morning, the housekeeper secretly sent the photo to the owner's terminal 'accidentally'.

Ruan Xiao, who had just arrived in the legion, was working on a document. When he saw the flashing letter display logo in the message, he clicked it without thinking. Then an ultra-high-definition photo of a snow-white milk dumpling holding a straw was enlarged.

The adjutant standing behind him also saw the photo "..."

How could this...how did such a photo get mixed into the Marshal's terminal? !

But it’s so cute. Where did this little cutie come from? Just one look at it makes your heart melt!

No, he needs to be more healthy.

Ruan Xiao stared at the photo for two or three seconds: "..."

Why can't I press the point X with my finger? !

At this time, the housekeeper sent another message.

Sorry, head of the family, I sent it by mistake. How about I withdraw it?

Ruan Xiao responded to the message expressionlessly.

No.

Then he clicked on the photo to save it uncontrollably and continued working.