C-5

Zeus
front pageTraditional Chinese versionSimplified versionFantasyFantasycityRomanceXian Xiamartial artshistorymilitarygamesportsscience fictionSupernaturalfull textLatest arrival
Current location: Zeus Novel Network >> Romance >> Rebirth of Interstellar Meow Meow >> Rebirth of Interstellar Meow Meow latest chapter list >>Chapter 5 Happy
Chapter 5 Happy

Update time: March 06, 2023 Author: Odd and Even Single Category: Romance | Science Fiction Space | Evolution and Variation | Odd and Even Odd | Rebirth of Interstellar Meow Meow Meow

The housekeeper came over and asked, "What are your orders, Master?"

"Digestive medicine."

The housekeeper went to get the digestive medicine, and Ruan Xiao said coldly, "Give it to her."

There were only two people present, so it was obvious to whom the medicine was given.

Ruan Shu still seemed a little unbelievable, looking at her father with wide eyes.

The housekeeper handed her the medicine with a smile.

"Young lady can walk in the yard after taking the medicine."

Ruan Shu was very happy after taking the medicine, and looked eagerly at the man sitting opposite her, who was sitting upright and not looking at her at all.

"Thank you dad."

Her soft little milky voice was full of joy, and she was extremely happy even if the person opposite didn't respond. Her eyebrows were curved and the corners of her mouth were raised, revealing neat white teeth. The two pointed little tiger teeth looked particularly cute.

After taking the medicine, Ruan Shu did not leave, but sat obediently on the chair and waited for her father.

As a soldier, Ruan Xiao always has a large appetite and eats quickly, but his movements show good education.

After finishing the food without wasting any of it, he wiped his mouth and looked at Ruan Shu with his ice-blue eyes without any emotion.

She immediately stopped and straightened her back, sitting upright, feeling extremely nervous.

Ruan Xiao didn't say anything, he got up and went to the study on the second floor.

Little Ruan Shu looked at him eagerly, until she couldn't see him anymore, then she looked away with a look of disappointment.

"Don't be sad, young lady. The master's temperament is like this, and it's the same with the young masters."

Ruan Shu nodded with arched eyebrows, "Thank you, Grandpa Butler."

Anyway, her father noticed that she was full and asked the housekeeper to get her some digestive medicine, which made her very happy.

When children are in a good mood, they should take Xiaomi outside for a walk to eat.

Just as something suddenly occurred to her, she went back upstairs to get a glass bottle to hold, and ran to the door to open the shoe cabinet.

Inside the shoe cabinet were the shoes of other people in the family, including military boots, leather shoes, and sports shoes. She still couldn't tell whose shoes they belonged to.

Her shoes are placed at the bottom, making it easier for her, who is short and stocky, to hold them.

Among the rows of big shoes, a row of cute little shoes that can be called minis appeared, just like a silly, white and soft little rabbit appeared among the wild beasts.