C-6

Chapter 6 A gift for dad

Ruan Shu nodded obediently and answered obediently.

"I know, do you want dad to come back today?"

The housekeeper asked jokingly, "Aren't you afraid of the master of the house? Many children will be frightened and cry when they see him."

Ruan Shu quickly shook her head and said softly, "Dad is not scary, he just looks fierce, but dad is very good."

The housekeeper said with a smile, "This is the first time I heard someone say that the master of the house is very good."

After leaving this time, Ruan Xiao did not come back until night.

Ruan Shu was sitting on the sofa, and the most popular cartoon from Star Wars was playing on the projector in front of her. She liked watching it very much.

But today, little Ruan Shu's attention was frequently looking outside, as if she was expecting something.

"Miss, it's time to go to bed. It's not good for children to stay up late."

Ruan Shu sat obediently on the sofa, her white and tender little feet were shiny and cute, especially her toes, which looked like pearls with light pink.

She is like a porcelain doll that has always been fragile, delicate and beautiful, but seems to break easily when touched.

The child under the light is so white that it reflects light, so delicate that it seems unreal, but it is also endearing.

"Dad, when will you come back?"

The small group of snow-white people raised their heads and looked at the housekeeper eagerly with blue eyes as clean as transparent glass.

It was obviously the first time he met his father, but this child was inexplicably very attached to him.

This is probably the indelible bond brought by blood ties.

"The master of the house is very busy and may not be back tonight."

Ruan Shu let out a disappointed sound, and this time she put on her fluffy slippers obediently, then followed the housekeeper upstairs with her little head drooped.

She followed the housekeeper quietly, like a little kitten abandoned by her parents, so pitiful.

The housekeeper sighed secretly. This child was in need of love, but this might not be a good thing in the Ruan family.

The Ruan family is very indifferent to family affection.

After Ruan Shu said good night to the housekeeper, she lay down on her beautiful little bed obediently.

She took the gloves she had knitted by herself. She asked the housekeeper and grandpa to knit them with black wool. They were very thin wool. It took her several days to knit them completely today.

I originally planned to give it to my father, but it seems that my father will not come back today.

Lying in the warm quilt, Ruan Shu only exposed her furry little head. Her fair skin was still a little sickly pale and too transparent.

The curly eyelashes are dark and thick, like a delicate black fan, making her eye sockets deep and beautiful.

Just when she was about to fall asleep holding her gloves, she suddenly heard the sound of an engine coming from outside.

In fact, the sound was not loud, but she still woke up. She sat up in a daze and rubbed her eyes. She yawned and suddenly paused and her eyes lit up.

She rubbed her eyes and quickly opened the quilt and got out of bed. She walked so quickly that she didn't even have time to put on her shoes.