C-9

Chapter 9 His hands...seem to have some thoughts of their own

What happened? Did I see it wrong? That doesn’t seem to be a work video.

I couldn't help but take another look out of curiosity, and then...

It’s still the familiar glutinous rice dumpling from the morning, but this time it’s not a photo, it’s a video.

Compared to the photo, the soft glutinous rice dumpling in the video looks more beautiful and well-behaved.

Look at how graceful she is sitting with her little knees together, it’s so cute.

When eating, she takes small bites. The small breasts on her cheeks are rounded by the food, and the way she is cooking so seriously makes you want to hold her in your arms and give her a hard rub!

No one noticed, the adjutant was so fascinated that most of his head poked over.

Ruan Xiao glanced over, "What are you looking at?"

This cold tone made the adjutant, who was fascinated by the video and smiled like an aunt, come back to his senses.

He quickly pulled his head back.

"Sorry Marshal!"

After quickly placing the food, he reluctantly looked at the video again. The marshal had already played it for the third time!

Why didn't he know that the marshal had such a special hobby before? He actually liked to look at the cubs that looked like glutinous rice balls.

And he’s still a bastard!

He also wants QAQ

The adjutant opened his terminal and secretly searched for Zaizai videos on the Internet, and then...

He calmed down after watching a few guys tearing apart their homes and fighting with each other until their faces turned ferocious.

Sure enough, it is impossible for the Star Beast Tribe to have such a well-behaved, cute and soft cub!

So where did the general find the video? He wants it too! ! !

Ruan Xiao, who didn't know that his adjutant was coveting his cub, clicked on the video playback for the fifth time, and then watched the glutinous rice dumplings being eaten.

Today's lunch seems to be much more delicious than usual.

A certain marshal thought with an expressionless face. After looking at the video that he had played repeatedly five times, he fell into rare silence.

His hands... seemed to have a mind of their own.

The thoughtful hand saved the video and photos, and then continued working as normal after lunch.

It's just that today's work speed has accelerated a lot. After finishing the work in advance, he always works overtime until very late. Sometimes he even sleeps with a certain marshal in the military headquarters for several days in a row... and leaves early.

The adjutant looked bewildered as he listened to the marshal's brief instructions for him to sort out the follow-up "..."

The adjutant watched the marshal get on the hover car and leave the military headquarters: "..."

What happened? The marshal left work early? ! ! !

This is impossible, it must be because I haven’t woken up yet (╯‵□′)╯︵┻━┻