C-17

Chapter 17 Turned into a cat

Star beasts have sharp ears and can hear even the smallest movement if they want to.

Therefore, even though she was covered in a quilt, what Ruan Shu muttered was heard by the two people present.

Ruan Qingran couldn't help but have a slight smile in her eyes, and the corners of her beautiful lips also raised a slight arc.

How can there be such a little guy who is so soft when angry? It seems like he is quarreling with his own ears.

It just looked a little miserable with a little cry.

Ruan Xiao opened the quilt, and the little guy hidden under the quilt was completely exposed.

And she also found that her tail was coming out! ! !

Ruan Shu's eyes are red and she can only care about her ears but not her tail. She only has two hands QAQ

"Don't be afraid."

A big hand fell on her furry little head and rubbed it. Although the movement was a little stiff, Ruan Shu sniffed her little nose and seemed to be really not that scared anymore.

Her ears were pressed down, they were soft and fluffy and trembling slightly, just as cute as she was.

Ruan Qingran's eyes were drawn to the exposed big furry tail of the little guy.

He was surprised to find that the tail was really not aggressive at all.

Ha... This is really interesting. He is now more and more curious about what his little cousin's animal form is.

"No need to hide it."

Ruan Xiao's deep and steady voice seemed to have the power to reassure her.

"I said, no matter what you are, it doesn't matter, you are just my daughter."

Ruan Shu looked at him with watery eyes, "Shu Shu is a cruel beast, won't Dad want me?"

"Um."

"But my mental strength is only F. It will embarrass dad."

Ruan Xiao laughed coldly, "If anyone dares to say anything, just ask them to come to me, Marshal!"

This was said in a domineering manner, but also with full confidence and confidence.

Ruan Shu stared at him blankly, looking a little silly.

However, no one knew how moved she was at this time and how warm her heart was.

It turns out... is this what it feels like to be protected by family?

Her ears twitched and she suddenly cried.

But this time, she cried and vented all the grievances in her heart.

Then the little guy jumped towards her father, but in the blink of an eye, he turned into a...a cat the size of a palm.

The little ragdoll cat is all white except for the silvery gray on both sides of its ears. It has a pair of big clear blue eyes and a pink and tender little nose.

Ruan Xiao and Ruan Qingran were stunned.

Seeing Mao Tuanzi rushing toward her, Ruan Xiao subconsciously reached out to catch her.

She was really small, only as big as his hand, and she was so furry and white that she looked fairy-like.

Four tender pink claws stepped on the palm of his hand with little force, and the whole little body shrank into a ball. The little head was arched in his arms, and the mouth kept making soft and childish meowing sounds.