C-18

Chapter 18 Dad chooses a school for Shushu

Ruan Shu felt a little embarrassed by the steward's surprised eyes, and covered her face with her little claws holding her tail.

"Meow~"

Although she was embarrassed, she still said hello politely.

That's right, the cat can't speak.

The housekeeper's eyes widened and his entire expression was shocked.

"This, is this Miss?"

"Um."

Butler: in a trance.jpg

That's Miss, which means it's Miss's star beast form. It's so small and soft that the Marshal can hold it in one hand!

"What to eat?"

Ruan Shu stood on her father's hand with her hind legs, put her front feet on the edge of the table, and stretched her little neck to look at the breakfast on the table.

When he saw the food, the little guy's originally droopy ears stood up and his eyes brightened.

It's fragrant and looks delicious.

"Where's her bowl?"

The housekeeper, who had come to his senses, quickly took the small bowl Ruan Shu was eating from and couldn't help but glance at her several times.

Ruan Xiao put the kitten on the table, put the bowl in front of her and put a bun in it.

"Eat."

He has a low voice and doesn't talk much, but he is very patient.

"Meow~"

Ruan Shu tilted her little head and rubbed her father's hand affectionately before starting to immerse herself in the meal.

She ate seriously, swishing her big fluffy tail.

After eating, she has to lick her little mouth and clean her fur. She just loves a clean cat.

At this time, Ruan Xiao would put some steamed dumplings or other food into her bowl.

It wasn't until her belly was full that she meowed and jumped into his arms, looking at her father with clear and clean eyes as if to say she was full.

Ruan Xiao hummed, and after feeding the little guy, he began to eat breakfast seriously.

Ruan Qingran held her chin up and looked at the little guy with her narrow eyes, feeling a little regretful that she didn't even feed him.

But it doesn't matter, she is my little cousin after all, so she will have a chance.

After Ruan Shu had eaten her fill, she unconsciously showed the naivety of a cat in her father's arms. She stepped on her tail with her little paws and washed her face, making a purring sound in her throat.

This is after transforming into a cat, my body has been affected by the cat, and my behavior has adopted more cat habits.

Ruan Qingran still has something to do. Although he really wanted to stay and study his little cousin, the hospital had already called him several times to urge him.

"Little cousin, see you next time, remember to take your medicine."

There is a faint smile between his eyebrows, and his whole person has a clean and cold temperament. When he is not smiling, he is very distant, making people afraid to approach him easily.