chapter 2 the new life begins

I slowly opened my eyes "oh man what the heck?" I tried to move but I couldn't. I looked over and saw I was restrained. I was strapped down to a table and in a large science lab of some sort. And that's when I noticed it. My body . It was completely different. My arms were thicker and more muscular and covered in snow white furr and so were my hands. I looked down and noticed my body was covered in snow white furr and more muscular than before. I had a much larger chest and a 6 pack which I never had before. "What the hell? Am I in a dream?!" I said out loud. Yet the words didn't seem to form very well. My head and face and mouth felt different. And for some reason I seemed to be panting. My vision was even sharper than I remember and my sense of smell was way stronger than it should have been. And that's when I looked over and on another exam table near me was what appeared to be a large anthro husky. Asleep and strapped down like I was he was muscular had red hair and snow white furr.

"What the hell is going on?!" I thought

"What the hell is going on?!" I thought. I began to panic not really sure what was happening. Just then a door opened and in walked a large 6 foot tall anthro wolf. He was slim had snow white furr and golden eyes and was dressed in a white lab coat. He smiled and walked up to me

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHATS GOING ON HERE!?" I suddenly began growling and let out a bark that made my ears ring

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHATS GOING ON HERE!?" I suddenly began growling and let out a bark that made my ears ring. I didn't even know I could do that. What the heck was going on? The wolf smiled and began to speak "calm down it's ok your alright now. I'm dr Richard I'm a scientist. You and your brother were in a bad accident and I rescued you 2. the memory of the truck barreling towards us came back to me. "Oh yeah I remember now but what the heck is going on? Are we in a hospital lab or something and what the heck are you some sort of alien?" I asked completely puzzled "well actually I'm a retired government scientist. You see when you were in the accident your bodies were completely destroyed. However recently the government has been experimenting with the ability to transplant a brain into a new body so now that we have the technology to do so I stepped in and offered to try it on you 2 it was the only chance at saving you guys" he said "what??? So you took our brains and put them in new bodies? But what? And if I'm so furry what am I?" The wolf unstrapped me "it's a lot to explain but let's just try and take things slow I still need to watch you to make sure everything functions properly. Anyway you are an anthropomorphic husky since we haven't been able to replicate human bodies yet I had to do something more creative " he said. I sat up and held my arms in front of me taking a long look at myself "well I'll be damned " I said admiring myself. "You have a mirror anywhere?" I asked still full of questions. "Yes of course follow me" I stood up and noticed my muscular furry legs and walked a bit awkwardly over to a mirror. This new form would definitely be hard to get used to. When I saw myself in the mirror I couldn't believe it. I was an anthro husky. I had a medium well built muscular body, tan hair, snow white furr blue eyes and a big bushy white tail I noticed swinging back and forth as I looked over myself. I also couldn't help but notice I had some very broad parts down there "dam I'm actually pretty good looking"