02: murdered

Winter POV:
-at phone-

My jimin ❤:

—9:57 pm—

Winter:hi, jimin are you studying?

Winter:busy?

Winter: okay, I'll wait for your message.

— 6:24am —

Winter:hi, good morning, don't forget your breakfast🤍.

Winter: still sleep?

Winter:hi, jimin did you already eat?

Karina:are you trying to ruin, my day!? How many times I block you and yet, you still chatting me, how many times did you change your number!? Stop chatting me!!

[This User Blocked You]

And she blocked me again, for the 8th times

"It's been two weeks since that happened, are you really okay? " minju ask me, my childhood friend.

"I-im okay, there's nothing to worry about" .

"Btw, let's go? It's already break time. "minju ask me because we are still here in the room.

" ye-yeah"I put my phone on my pocket, ryunjin and Ning-ning is not here, because they have different class subject today.

–FF-

"Win, where's ning ning and ryunjin" minju said in a bored tone.

"Wait, I'll text them" I took my phone and message ryunjin.

My dog🐶:

Winter:hey, where are you!?

Ryunjin:we are coming just wait, snow.

Winter:where did you get that nickname, it's so ugly.

Ryunjin:like you?

Winter:fuck you ryunjin!!, just come at cafeteria!!!

Ryunjin:fine-fine, I'm just joking.

I role my eyes and I just seen ryunjin, cuz why not she deserve it, I'm not that cold to being called snow

"They there are. " minju said and look where she pointing, I wave my hand so they can notice us.

"I'm sorry guys, it's ning ning faults"ryunjin said in irritating tone.

"I'm sorry ok, I just saw some other student, talking about something so I joined them. " ning ning said in proudly tone.

"About wha-" I cut off when ryunjin drag the blonde girl.

"Before you talk, let's order first. " ryunjin said as she still dragging ning ning

-FF-

Ning ning sit beside ryunjin,

"What's news, did you brought for today ning" minju said in playful tone , as we laugh.

"Fine, I'll tell you, the rumors, yesterday someone said they saw a dead person, they said they couldn't recognize him because the skin was removed, from his face and it was full of blood, he was recognized because of his ID he was lee hemin, our classmates"I was shock, me and Lee hemin talk the other day, he confess to me but I reject him, and now he's dead!??

" did they found, who's the killer? "
Minju ask ning-ning with a confuse face.

"based on observation, the killer left no evidence, they killed was clean, but others say, they killed because of jealousy." Ryunjin said.

"Haha, just because of jealousy, really!? " minju laugh, and hole cafeteria can hear it.

"like duh! he's handsome, a millionaire, good at athletics, he's top 4 in our class, he's kind, tall, cute and also he has a lot of respect!" Ning ning said protesting her opinion, but she's right, he have all that personalities, but somehow I didn't like him.

They talk and talk until it's almost time.

"Hey, it's almost time let's go" minju said, and we went out of cafeteria to go for our next class.

I just keep silent, because I can't believe he's died yesterday, and also there's no publish news about him.

—————
I'm sorry for the short chap, I have exam Tomorrow.