5.5: lost

it's already 5:05pm,the class end, and I'm going to the restaurant, I was walking in the hall way, when I saw karina with that dog named jeno. I just pass them but suddenly karina grad my hand.

"h-hey, karina" I'm trying to push karina hand on me but she's strong.

"let's talk" karina said without showing emotions and .

"I-i need to go" I was about to remove her hand but she hold it tight, I can feel the pain.

"k-karina, it's hurt" I said trying to remove her hand on me.

"I said let's talk, don't make me repeat three times." she drag me in empty room and throw me then I fall.

"ouch!" I immediately stand up. "what the heck! is wrong with you" I said to karina, I trying to hold my tears, because I don't want to hear that I'm being dramatic again.

"why? " karina ask me and I'm confused 'what why?'

"h-huh? "

"I said why!" as she pin me to the wall, I feel her breathe, and 'about to cry'?.

"I don't know what you mean," Im trying to push her, "let me go! ".

" what do you mean you'll stop. "she said as she grip me more.

" ka-kari-"I cut off, I can't hold my tears fuck!

"just fucking answer my question minjeong! " I pause this is the first time she called me by that name.

'Stop winter'

I bite her hand and she let me go, she about to grab my hand when I push her.

"don't fucking ask me karina, ask yourself!" as my tears start falling. "I'm tired karina! I'm fucking tired!, this is what you want right? then fine I'll do it, you suppose to me happy karina, don't act like you're the victim, for those years, I thought I can change you! I thought I can win you back! I trust your bullshit promise! you disgust me karina! you're fucking disgusting! I give up, I'm tired, I'm fucking tired to chase you! Your free,with your love be with him! "  the short girl yelled no one can hear them, because all the students leave.

"I h-have a reason" the tall girl said said and look down.

"then I have a reason to stop! " the short girl yelled as her tears falling. the tall girl look at winter.

"don't give me those eyes karina" winter about to leave when karina grab her hand.

"why? , you find someone else?, you find someone better than me!? " karina yelled at winter and her tears endlessly fall.

"I'm getting married karina. "