8:: obsession(M)

I decided to continue this story I got bored in my life so I decided to continue this story.

———

It's been a week since the incident happened, minjeong knew that herself is has already controlled by karina because of her father.

Flash back

"D-dad what do you m-mean? " minjeong said to his father while his father is sitting on the couch, looking down.

"I'm sorry dear, I want to sell our cafe and buy another business, but then I remember this cafe is from your grandma, and I know that you will get angry if I sell this business, we got bankrupt and really needed money, I was stressed that day, and then karina came and help me" her dad sigh and look directly in her daughter eyes.

"Yes. I'm a bullshit and idiot dad you ever meet because, I s-sell my own daughter... " she froze and shocked she didn't think that her own father will just sell her own daughter.

"Y-you selled me.." Minjeong repeat, Jimin just watch them and drinking juice, an apple juice.

"Y-yes, k..karina offer me a huge amount of money, a billion money..." Her father continue.

"I'm sorry I know I'm a bullshit, idiot, disgusting and worst father in the
Worl—" but before he finish he's word minjeong got up from her sit and give her father a large slap in the face.

"Yes! You are so idiot, you fucking idiot, your hole life focus on me you didn't even care about yourself or health, and those words you said is not true! All you wanted is to give me a happy and peaceful life! Even you didn't consider yourself as a human" she yelled and slap her father again.

"you're not worse father, you're the worth and brave father I know! Stop saying that bullshit things!" She yelled all her father do is look down and take the slap, then she hug her father.

"You're the father most priceless and brave father, now I'm the one who will give you a happy life. " minjeong break the hug and walk towards karina who's just watching them.

"Sign the paper and get your stuff, don't bring your clothes, I will buy you new" jimin said, serious tone as minjeong obey.

End of flasback::

"Minjeong what are you doing" jimin said looking at minjeong in true kitchen.

Jimin smile and walk towards minjeong and hug her back swapped her hand in minjeong waist "you look so delicious"

"Of course it is, I'm the on—" she froze processing what Jimin said. As she felt Jimin hand exploring under her shirt.

"Then let me taste you" Jimin whisper seductively in her ears and kiss minjeong neck.

'Oh fuck, I fucked up"

"B-be gentle" karina didn't care as she thrust her fingers inside minjeong tight pussy "ugh! " winter moan the kitchen filled with minjeong moan and Jimin was standing at her and she's sitting on the table while Jimin, four fingers thrust inside her.

"If only I have a dick, I will fucked you until you collapse using my dick" minjeong didn't care what Jimin said because of pleasure and pain that Jimin giving her.

"F-faster, mo-more! " minjeong yelled, Jimin to push her fingers more inside winter.

"I should buy some toys for your tight pussy" Jimin said, minjeong rolled her eyes and cum for the 4 times without saying anything, and Jimin start licking her pussy not leaving a mess, minjeong lay on the table, because of tiredness.

"Thank you for the meal" karina said because minjeong eyes get blurred and collapse.