04:ZXLO PARTY!

The short girl sleeping peacefully, when her clock alarm.

"Ugh! " she stand up and turn off the alarm it's already 10:30 am, but they have no class for now, because all the professor will prepared this up comming prom, I awake all night to finish our research then the prof announced, she start to pick a clothes that suit to her, and head to the bathroom

30 minutes later—

Too long right? She dance, she sing using the brush, she thinking, in the bathroom like she's crazy, but it's her habit, she went out of the bathroom and prepare to go, make up, brush her hair, casual clothes,she's wearing a black t-shirt and skirt up to his knees, and shoulder bag, she didn't eat to her condo because she's planning to eat outside, to treat her self.

Winter POV:

I'm at restaurant right now,I order and they said wait for 20 minutes, then I check my phone, jimin didn't bother to reply to me last night, as always.

I was scrolling on my phone when my order came, so I took them and go back to my sit it's already 11:31am in the morning, and I start to eat.

I was eating peacefully when I saw someone familliar,

' jimin with someone the boy who always beside her, what are they talking and why there just outside? 'Said in my thoughts I was about to stand up when I saw the boy kiss jimin hand and leave.

'Is she jimin friend?, or lover, cousin?, they just friend right My heart aches,
When I see my love with someone it's hurt so bad, I want to cry, can I?'

I stand up, and leave the restaurant to go to my condo. As I went up, I slam the door and head directly to my bed and burst in to cry, I cover my self using blanket. I cry and cry until I fall asleep.

"I promise min, when we get older I will find you and marry you!, gender doesn't matter as long as you love someone right? "

"Yes jimin, I will wait you I promise and marry each other! " I hug jimin tightly like I don't want to let her go.

"Karina, let's go  your father is waiting you! " the tall man shut, I hug jimin like I don't want to let her go.

"I will find you l, I promise" she broke the hug ang run away from me didn't bother to look back, I was crying endlessly.

'RING RING' a loud noise wake me up, and I see my eyes sore, ang the bed filled my tears.

"H-hello? " I didn't look who's calling but her voice is familiar, ryunjin.

"Hey win where are you? " she ask me.

"I'm here in my condo why?"

"Wanna come with us?"

"Where? "

"Xylo"

"Sure, wait me"

I end the call to prepare and check the time it's already 8pm

'Oh gosh! I overslept I slept for 9 hours!' My thoughts

My jimin ❤

Winter:I'm sorry I didn't chat you I overslept

Winter:it won't happen again

My jimin ❤:who cares

Winter❤:no one but still sorry hehe*nervous emoji*

And she didn't respond, as always, I prepare to leave the condo. I drive to my car and leave.

After a minutes I reach the xylo and I see my friends waiting for me.

We enjoy the night, we dancea nd party.

"HOOO!! " ryunjin said while drinking a beer.

It's already 11 pm, and I'm a bit tipsy right now.

"Guys I need to use restroom, I'll be back" I excuse my self and go didn't wait there answer.

I was about to head to restroom when I saw 'jimin kissing a boy'.

———