03: jealous?

HI, it's me author sorry for the wrong grammar, and to short chap!

                       ——————
2 days later—

Winter is in restaurant because of her bullshit friends, they set up winter for a blind date, and she can't say no, because her dogs prepared all the planed.

Winter POV:

Ah! This bullshit idiots friends!, like what the fuck are they really want me to date a boy!, but I don't lie, he's handsome, a tall, a little cute, joke he's super cute, my type!, but my heart already belong with someone, my jimin.

"Done checking me" oh my gosh! He's voice are so attractive!

"A-ah, haha look a bird running! " as I point and he look too, at the bird flying, gosh I'm embarrassing right now!.

"It's flying" as he laugh, he's smile, auh

"I-im just nervous, s-sorry" I pouted

"Hey, no need to embarrassed" as he smile at me.

"Btw, I'm winter" I offer a handshake and try to be cool

"I'm heeseung, nice to meet you" he accept my hand, and took it away in a few seconds.

"Nice to meet you too" I said.

"just choose what you want, I'll pay" he smile at me, I try to convince him that I can pay but he didn't let me.

We're eating peacefully when I heard my phone vibrate and I check.

[My jimin ❤]

My jimin ❤:who's with you?

When I read its from jimin, and I was shocked, how did she know I'm with someone, I look around but I can't find her, as I received message again.

My jimin❤:enjoying your time with him?

Winter:huh? What are you talking about?

"Hey win, are you okay? "As he worriedly look at me, I immediately look at him and turn off my phone.

" h-huh?, i-im sorry just someone message me, but don't worry it's fine"I 
Smile at him and we continue eating and talking.

—FF—

"Bye win, see you next time" he smile at me and he go to his car, he offer me a ride but I said no, he pay for our food and now for a ride?nah....

"Bye!, safe ride but next time I'll pay for the food! " I wave at him and he just smiled and leave.

I check my phone and shocked.

[You have 9+ unread message from 'MY DOGS']

[You have 5 unread message and 3 missed call  from My jimin❤]

My jimin ❤:seen?

My jimin ❤:testing my patient?

My jimin ❤:[missed call]

My jimin❤:[missed call]

My jimin ❤:[missed call]

My jimin ❤:where the fuck are you?, answer my call!

My jimin❤:you know what? I'll stop.

'I fuck up badly, very very badly, but why she care? Oh maybe because of our research, oh god!'

I immediately go to my condo, and prepared because tommorow is the deadline , but I checked my other message first.

[MY DOGS]

ning:oh god you will not believe what news I have today!!

Ryunjin:what is it?

Ning:someone murdered again!

Ryunjin:okay what happened about?

Ning: someone was founded dead body! 

Ryunjin:just get to the point idiot!

Ning:fine! Someone  murdered again ang I have a picture!

[Ning ning sent a photo]

Ryunjin: oh god what the fuck!

The picture is a man with full of blood in he's face and couldn't recognize he's face, ang her body is full of bruises, he's fingers is broken like you really can see the bone, and he have a violet bruises in he's neck like someone strangled him, he's body is brutal killed and lifeless.

Ryunjin:what the heck! Neng neng I didn't said to you to send a picture of that I literally gonna vomit right now!!

Ning:just vomit idiot, I just want to send the picture so it's not hard to explain to those people slow like you.

Ryunjin:I'm not that slow, and by the way who's the killer?

Ning:no evidence as the murdered before, but the boy name lee hee..., I couldn't remember wait
I'll check.

Ryunjin:fasterrrrr

Ning:I got it the name is lee heejung, from class A and top 3 in there class.

Ryunjin:poor man.

I didn't bother to reply or message them I'm traumatized because of the picture, I couldn't erase in my mind! But then I decided to chat my jimin

[My jimin ❤]

Winter:hi, jimin um sorry I didn't reply, I promise I won't to that again*begging emoji*

Winter:I'll do my best to make it up to you tomorrow, I'll make you launch.

Winter: goodnight my jimin mwuah!

——————
It's author I'm sorry guys, I'm not good at english I'm filipino btw, and also I make it up to you tomorrow night, but I don't promise because you know, promise can be broken.

And Im sorry I don't know to be 'cringe winter' I always thought it's embarrassing sorry again.

GOOD NIGHT!!